What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What changed?

One Warrior

Bench
Thanks for that Pete, can't wait for us to be at full strength either, best of luck for the rest of the season.

JB

Juniors
The intent to want to shift the ball looks a lot better. Seems Ivan's loosened up in that regard. The way we shift the ball i'm not completely convinced yet will cause havoc against the better defensive teams.

It's great to see, but it seems most of our breaks come on the end of someone breaking a tackle, beating someone 1 on 1, and working off that. Rather than using fast hands, decoy runners etc, and creating space for someone that way. Just concerned that when we come up against a side we cant steamroll over, have we got a plan B we can go to, to create oppertunities that way.

Game against Manly should give us a better idea.

Micistm

Bench
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see the team in front of another team that wasn't having a shocker as a yardstick.
I still think this Iro/Cleary combo could be good, they balance each other out.
It's just great to see some passion and heart, and as Pete says, Spine back in the Warriors. I've enjoyed the early part of the season more than the entire last year!

Latest posts