What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did Gallen say/do to Paea?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
If gallen did say something along the lines of what people assume he has said, then there is no case. he is guilty. end of matter.

if they find thats not what he did say, then the NRL is going to look pretty poor with their "trial by media" style of judicating these matters.

if for some reason gallen retaliated to an alleged bite or intentiaonal stamp on his hand (or even both), then does paea get done for biting?
will this even be looked at?
will people shone the light on paea for doing something like this?

or will he be called a hero because gallen and cronulla are the evil of the nrl?

i wonder if any of these questions will be brought up.
I really don't think it would be necessary to prove he did not say what he is alleged to have said (what is he alleged to have said anyway? By all accounts Paea is reluctant to take it further) but to demonstrate it is quite possible Paea was mistaken when you take into account the hubbub of the crowd and numerous other distractions.

BTW I was just listening to Ray Hadley who just gave Gallen a spray telling him to 'pull his head in' and pay the fine citing Gallen is basically calling Paea a liar. How typical of this boofhead. Gallen is actually saying he said something else and Paea is mistaken. That is not calling someone a liar "Mr. Male equivalent of Magnay". get your facts right and shove your daily kangaroo court up ya arse.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I would have called him a low black merkin for deliberataely standing on my hand & trying to break it.
Paea knows that kind of thing to a prone player is a dog act, that is why he is not going on with it.
All he has to do now is say its possible he miss heard him & we get on with it. Thats footy. It stays on the field.

carcharias

Immortal
how come black people are all gung ho about being black but call them black and they are offended.
I have been called white merkin heaps of times by lots of different races.
Dirty aussie merkin is one I have copped playing footy.
I found it funny...I got the impression the bloke were jealous .