What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do people think of the new official forum??

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Sincas give yourself a triple mate, this forum gave you the majority of your subscribers on the so called official one at least you can refrain to a certain level of crap aimed in this forums direction (but hey you finally got what you want now didn't you :roll: ) given they alloud you to advertise the new forum over here and of course take buisness away from them (because unlike the so called official site this one is run as a buisness and they do pay for the space and do have a say in what advertisments are run on it!)

Pull you head in Sincas!

Sincas another thing what in your definition does the word forum mean to you ????

innsaneink

Referee
Mighty Tiger said:
Sincas give yourself a triple mate, this forum gave you the majority of your subscribers on the so called official one at least you can refrain to a certain level of crap aimed in this forums direction (but hey you finally got what you want now didn't you :roll: ) given they alloud you to advertise the new forum over here and of course take buisness away from them (because unlike the so called official site this one is run as a buisness and they do pay for the space and do have a say in what advertisments are run on it!)

Pull you head in Sincas!

Sincas another thing what in your definition does the word forum mean to you ????

You really are an A class tool at times arent you mighty.

You reckon they should be grateful to LU?...LOL what a cack! :roll:

You know and I know and everyone else knows when the old official one went down, everyone came here.......transit lounge if you will.

You call it advertising.

I call it passing on info.

YOU, MT should give yaself a double, triple.....but that would just leave you rollin around on the floor giggling ay? ;-)

Mighty Tiger

Bench
innsaneink the only crack up you could provide is the one running down your backside ;-)

Everyone came here from rleague actually, whilst the old forum was still up and running ;-)

And did I say he should be gratefull ????

I said he should be carefull with what he says about this place given that unlike alot of other forums which act as buisness they did allow him/cullus to advertise the new so called official forum on this site!

Sincas

Juniors
I have no dramas with the people that run LU, its just certain posters on it. I thank them for their assistance in the STR campaign but advertising the forum here was not a big deal. We have an email newsletter that goes out to 3000 people each Tuesday so that would have dragged them across not to mention the link from the main page of the official site.

For someone so critical of the official forum you sure racked up 264 posts in quick time. And as for the goose comment you know full well the reasoning behind that (and the double standard part still has me puzzled because if it was referring to Rif's post that was clearly in jest)..

If you think blow ups don't start out with small comments ask Snide what happened when he called someone a moron yesterday?

Sincas

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
West’s Tigers version of a Professional Forum

Don't spend any money just go out and use a free service

Let other companies who don't even sponsor the club have free reign to advertise on every page throughout the forum even the one you use to post and check your profile on!

You can take that up with Steve Noyce if you like but considering most other clubs don't even offer their fans a forum anymore, I'm happy with what we have and so are a lot of others.

brook

First Grade
ok guys cut it out.

In my view this forum and the wests tigers forum aren't in competition and its pointless to compare them. This is a general league forum where you'll get a much wider range of opinions and personalities while over there is a place specifically for fans of the wests tigers to discuss their team.

The wests tigers forum, like ALL official forums is always going to be more closely moderated, thats how things have to be so live with it.

We can afford to allow much more latitude over here than there but that annoys just as many people as does the stricter policies over there.

I just don't see any point to be comparing the two forums and arguing about them, they serve different functions and you'll find most people will post in both anyway.

Sincas

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:

All you need to know is what the Guidelines on that forum state. Different forums cater for different groups of people.. I'm happy with the people our forum caters for and those that it doesn't..

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Sincas said:
You can take that up with Steve Noyce if you like but considering most other clubs don't even offer their fans a forum anymore, I'm happy with what we have and so are a lot of others.

Already have and have already talked to him about getting a full forum up and running (before the new official forum started) but they couldn't come to a so called agreement to do with the price etc (even though it was about 60% cheaper than what anyone else gets using the service)

innsaneink

Referee
Mighty Tiger said:
innsaneink the only crack up you could provide is the one running down your backside ;-)

Everyone came here from rleague actually, whilst the old forum was still up and running ;-)

And did I say he should be gratefull ????

I said he should be carefull with what he says about this place given that unlike alot of other forums which act as buisness they did allow him/cullus to advertise the new so called official forum on this site!

I said cack not crack.....

I didnt come here from rleague actually....seems you DONT know everyone elses business.

You basically said this place provided WT's official with their users....even though that is crap, it is inferring they should be grateful.

Mighty tiger said:
Fail to allow freedom of speech

You had no problems having a hissy fit about someone using a players name as an ID......you had no probs havin a bitch about a couple of seccos havin a bunger......censorship? Youve been allowed to air your petty whinges no troubles.
Youre unbelievable mate.....you bag the crap outta the joint , yet you use the service.

Oh yeah and Lockyer re-signed for 5 years. :lol: :lol:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
innsaneink said:
I didnt come here from rleague actually....seems you DONT know everyone elses business.

Oh please this forum was going before the official forum was shut down and alot of the people who used the Wests Tigers part of this forum where here before the WTS one was shut down - how do I know is because I was the one bloody letting them know that this could be used as rleague was shut down and bringing them over here - so sorry if you where left out but you should be use to it by now :roll:

innsaneink said:
You basically said this place provided WT's official with their users....even though that is crap, it is inferring they should be grateful.

I would say that this forum here did provide them with a good majority of users if you think otherwise so be it but its funny that the regular and not so regular posters have left this forum to use to official one now isn't it ;-)

Also and don't put words into my mouth you little cretin because that thought didn't even come into my mind!

innsaneink said:
You had no problems having a hissy fit about someone using a players name as an ID......

Yes for the simple reason being thats not a freedom of speech, but hey its funny how Sincas agreed with me on this one wasn't it ;-)

innsaneink said:
Youre unbelievable mate.....you bag the crap outta the joint , yet you use the service.

:lol: :lol: Oh please like the West’s Tigers are providing a service, its free you could even sign up and become a member and start a forum the only problem is you wouldn't have anyone incompetent enough to answer back :oops:

Oh and yes I do use the forum any West’s Tigers fan would be stupid not too if you want to talk about the club, but hey does it mean I agree with the policies no it doesn’t - the difference is over there if this topic was discussed then well there would be numerous amounts of people banned and yes I would probably be one of them but hey as Sincas said this is the difference between the boards - not to mention that this thread would probably have been locked within 5 posts!

Its clear that’s something you have yet comprehended within this topic!

innsaneink

Referee
Little cretin?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im a good 6 inches taller than you.

But you didnt know that did you?