What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do we need to get back to the top?

True EEL

Bench
That's about it in a nutshell, but everything you covered has been stated on this forum over the past 3 months.

Next.

Suity

again, trying to assert some sort of misguided authority over someone attempting to make a genuine contribution, but doesn't have a post count of 30,000+ (......but may have a life....) :roll:

True EEL

Bench
Ant talked about fact, not crazy sh*te. That was the difference.
Still, it was covering ground that has been top soiled about 18 times in the past 3 weeks.
Nothing new here people.
Move along.

Suity

such wisdom, but hmmm, it doesn't say Moderator under your username, it instead says post whore, wait, i'm confused....??

Suitman

Post Whore
again, trying to assert some sort of misguided authority over someone attempting to make a genuine contribution, but doesn't have a post count of 30,000+ (......but may have a life....) :roll:

I agree the poster was trying to make a genuine contribution, but tell me honestly that what he said hasn't been said 30 000 times already?
Anyhow, no problem with you having a shot at me for having an opinion, however misguided it may have been.

such wisdom, but hmmm, it doesn't say Moderator under your username, it instead says post whore, wait, i'm confused....??

Yeh, whatever.

Gotta get that chip off your shoulder son.
When something interesting comes along, I'll reply accordingly.
If something doesn't, I'll do the same.

Grow up.

Suity

TheParraboy

Staff member
smiley_abku.gif

Freak2

Juniors
This is what we need and we are miles from it.

Our 4 highest paid players to be in positions 6,7,9,1. (In this order)

It really isn't a hard concept.

At the moment we have 1 position covered and of that we have paid overs so far from what I have seen. The only way we can get this structure on track is for Hayne to move to 6. If we are as quoted by Kearney "In a re-building year" then what have we got to lose???

mrpwnd

Bench
I agree with Suity.
Bloke had a good go at what Parras problems are and how to fix them etc.
But really, it's been said over a billion times(even now too) that it's simply a case of 'no sh*t sherlock'.

True EEL

Bench
I agree the poster was trying to make a genuine contribution, but tell me honestly that what he said hasn't been said 30 000 times already?
Anyhow, no problem with you having a shot at me for having an opinion, however misguided it may have been.

Yeh, whatever.

Gotta get that chip off your shoulder son.
When something interesting comes along, I'll reply accordingly.
If something doesn't, I'll do the same.

Grow up.

Suity

RE: the first bit:

the poster was having an opinion and i believe asking if other's agreed with his opinion and assessment of the squad's problems.....maybe his new-ish to the forum and just wanted to be heard in amongst some of the weighty ego's that frequent this place....ever think of that???

RE: the second bit:

there is no chip on my shoulder....and i'm not your son, i'm my father's son, no one else's ok mate.......

all i'm doing is calling it how i see it.....you act like you are some interest moderator and like people give a rats what you think of a post or thread....? let people make their own mind up, that's all i ask....oh apart fromk one more thing.....if you are not interested in something, then stop F#$&ing replying to it just to inform us all that you aren't interested in it ha ha :lol: no one gives a rats if you don't find something interesting, i know i dont

and i'm more than grown up ok.....if you want a verbal slanging match i'm more than happy to accommodate you.....but i'd much rather spend my time on something interesting, fulfilling and worth it...

Last edited:

True EEL

Bench
I agree with Suity.
Bloke had a good go at what Parras problems are and how to fix them etc.
But really, it's been said over a billion times(even now too) that it's simply a case of 'no sh*t sherlock'.

point is this is an open forum....if he is going to be knocked for airing his opions, then shut the thing down :roll:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I'm too scared to post what I think we need in case it's already been mentioned.

p.s. I hope this post wasn't too long.