What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you Aussies think?

bayrep

Juniors
nospam49 said:
Stop being so bloody stupid! :roll:

State Of Origin is about the best of NSW taking on the best of QLD.

Its a game where you repre4sent your state....its not a fricken allstar game or some BS made up exhibition series.

If the bloody Kiwi's want to play Origin....to bad! :x

There is nothing stupid about it you tosser. If Aus wants to carry on with its high and mighty attitude towards the international game then league will always be a minority sport. Aus will always steal the best from NZ and the pacific.

Its fans like you that leave no room for the game to grow. SOO may have been for the best of QLD and NSW 20 years ago when it was just another way to generate a quick buck but the game has moved on. Stop being so god dam narrow minded

Iafeta

Referee
nospam49 said:

Its a game where you repre4sent your state....its not a fricken allstar game or some BS made up exhibition series.

We all agree - so stop trying to turn Kiwis into Origin players and then hypocritically have guys like Gus Gould say the international game is a joke. Gee Gus, with people twisting the arms of the likes of Karmichael Hunt, is it any wonder?

Grow your own freakin' talent from day 1, leave all Kiwis out of it and then we may in the future have something to rival Origin. Rah-Rah people have every right to laugh hysterically at International League and the concept of a state game being made to be more important than international footy.

Iafeta

Referee
Dogs Of War said:
Iafeta said:
Watching Sione Faumuina and Nathan Cayless openly cry during the National Anthem this year showed how proud they were. Proud to get out there, defy the odds, play with mana and for each other.

They were crying cause they were thinking about the pain the Aussies were about to inflict on them, it had nothing to do with national pride.

Much like why Steve Price was crying; it wasn't the emotion of leaving the Bulldogs at all, it was the pain of realising he'd given 11-12 years to that hideous Belmore club.

Trust me....Im the first to blow up against the Kiwis and Islanders QLD have used as well as Mason and Kite playing for NSW.

Its a complete joke.

If the Kiwis want an Origin style contest they should stop riding the ARL's coat tails and get up off their arse and make their own series.

Iafeta

Referee
nospam49 said:
Trust me....Im the first to blow up against the Kiwis and Islanders QLD have used as well as Mason and Kite playing for NSW.

Its a complete joke.

If the Kiwis want an Origin style contest they should stop riding the ARL's coat tails and get up off their arse and make their own series.

Logical. Really logical. Yep, we could go out and fund that one. :roll:

Its sad that from the way you think you therefore wish international eligibility to be based on who can afford what. I'd rather its based on where you're from personally. I feel for players like Rhys Wesser who may not be playing Origin next year for Karmichael Hunt.... then again I feel for the Kiwis who could genuinely utilise a player of Hunt's ability.

FLO

Juniors
In all seriousness, I'd rather have my old fellow chopped off than give up the right to represent New Zealand.
Actually residing there is out of the question though?

There'd be nothing better to represent paradise itself.
I think you spelt parasite incorrectly.
Logical. Really logical. Yep, we could go out and fund that one.
Confirmed.

Grantwhy

Juniors
nospam49 said:

What about Morley becoming an Australian Resident and thus becomes available to be picked for NSW & Aust?

Iafeta

Referee
FLO said:
In all seriousness, I'd rather have my old fellow chopped off than give up the right to represent New Zealand.

Actually residing there is out of the question though?

There'd be nothing better to represent paradise itself.

No. I'm here like most Kiwis to service the females of this country, before taking them back to paradise, respectfully.

I think you spelt parasite incorrectly.

Sorry, spellings not my best. Let me try again. Two goes though okay? F...L....O.... Or how about A....U...S...S....I...E Oi Oi Oi.

:D

FLO

Juniors
No. I'm here like most Kiwis to service the females of this country, before taking them back to paradise, respectfully.
Here I was thinking you only return after your atrocities have been uncovered.
It's good to see you're looking after our prostitutes in thier retirement years, taking them to a place where crack-whores and child murderers can hold thier heads up high as equals in thier new community. An added bonus is the pro's are used to living a life of filth, squalor, rip offs and rape, making the big move so much smoother for the happy couples. Not to mention the burden being lifted from decent society when not 1 but 2 undesirable elements of society are removed from our shores. ;-)

Grantwhy said:
nospam49 said:

What about Morley becoming an Australian Resident and thus becomes available to be picked for NSW & Aust?

A young Kiwi comes to Australia when he's under 10. He grows up here and really starts to feel like an Aussie.

If he wants to play for Australia and he becomes naturalised....I have NO problem with it!

But when a Kiwi or Pom has been here for five minutes, they like the Origin series and they want to be a part of it....I dont know, maybe they can run the water out to the players that are actually from NSW and QLD.

The fact is, NZ and GB are ovbiously not giving their elite players these type of matches and thats their problem.

If Morley wants to officially become an Australian thats great. But he cant play Origin or for Australia because he pledged himself to GB many years ago and has since played a number of games for them.

ozbash

Referee
NZ and GB are ovbiously not giving their elite players these type of matches and thats their problem.
we try to mate, they are called tests amnd we can only play them when the aussies say its k

ozbash said:
NZ and GB are ovbiously not giving their elite players these type of matches and thats their problem.
we try to mate, they are called tests amnd we can only play them when the aussies say its k

I think the NZRL should approch Eric Watson (Think thats his name) about funding a combined Pacific Islands Test side like they have in union.

A side like this, funded by Watson and basically controlled by the NZRL would be great for New Zealand Rugby league.

It would see top Islanders looking to head to NZ to further their career.

It would give NZ an opponent thats ready to play when ever needed. None of this crap the ARL goes on with, the Pacific Islandes could play a three Test series at the end of every season if the NZRL wanted it.

Top Islanders in the NRL would have the chance to play rep football without having to sell out and play for the Kiwis.

It would be fantastic and I think it would lead to a Tri series between Aus, NZ and PI.

Latest posts