What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you do to earn a crust.

Knightmare

Coach
And a full time homo? Exactly why do you have that picture in your photobucket account? Has every woman in the whole wide world officially spurned your advances so now you're switching to guys? :?

Don't read the lol@50uff$ threads much do you? ;-)

Nah, in all seriousness I am currently on trial with an electronics wholesaler as a delivery driver. It's only meantime work while I get my copywriting business established, but I like the work. I like being on the road, the days go pretty quickly. I spend most of my working day driving round with the radio on, dropping parcels off at different sites or picking up goods from other retailers.

Last edited:

Knightmare

Coach
Let's just say I am not the first person on LU to say I am a part-time male model and post THAT pic as "evidence"....

Hallatia

Referee
well sir... I step in front of cars and sue the drivers
A friend of mine once had his foot ran over by an ambulance (not in any really bad or even pain causing way) and they paid him 3000 pounds not to sue or whatever. So much win because he was never going to

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm pretty sure he didn't have his foot run over by an ambulance if there was no injury....

Didgi

A friend of mine once had his foot ran over by an ambulance (not in any really bad or even pain causing way) and they paid him 3000 pounds not to sue or whatever. So much win because he was never going to

Not having experienced it myself, how do you avoid pain if an ambulance runs over your foot?

Danish

Referee
Better make sure they are quality steel caps.

A bloke at a factory I worked at as an 18 y.o. had a forklift run over his cheapy steel caps and it bent down and sliced right into his foot

beave

Coach
Better make sure they are quality steel caps.

A bloke at a factory I worked at as an 18 y.o. had a forklift run over his cheapy steel caps and it bent down and sliced right into his foot

I've heard a lot of fireys don't wear steel caps because the metal in the caps conducts heat and burns their toes when in a fire.......... and also similar to what you are saying, they would rather have a broken foot than have severed toes following steel caps collapsing when something heavy hitting the boots.............. I could be fed shit there but it's what I have been told.