What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do YOU do with Kimmorley?

Inferno

Coach
King of the Hill said:
I see what youre saying. But I disagree.

lol fair enough.

I don't disagree Raper isn't the best coach, but If a new coach is not going to be able to do any better, I don't know its worth it. Might be better off waiting till there's a change in the board instead of alienating a decent coach.

beekershark

Bench
I don't mate. Why change another middle management position at the club whilst the same board oversees it ?

We've failed with Lang, Anderson and now Raper. Changing to another coach whilst keeping the same constant, our board, would be purile.

You may be right, Raper may not be the man for the job, andersons may not have been,nor Langy. But I'd love to have seen ando and lang operate under a different board, and think until Raper is given then chance then we might not see his best. Same goes for any new coach we may bring in.

( I think Alan Wilson will coach the sharks within 5 years)

I actually think that the coach is the only one who could change the ways of the board.

The best thing Chris Anderson did was let the board know he wasnt going to have any interfering in the coaching of the team.

So the board went about undermining him.

They didnt want to make the mistake of appointing a free-thinking coach again, so they expanded their search for a replacement in about a 100 radius of the leagues club, and plucked their yes-man contender from the heart of De La Salle territory.

newman

First Grade
Didnt newman give Raper a touch-up at a kebab shop?

He was actually quite approachable and keen to talk footy until he could see that I was a bit of a psycho and had my mind made up before he even opened his mouth...........

Frenzy.

Post Whore
beekershark said:
maybe the club should sack him and install you as coach for the rest of the year frenz ? )

Damn good idea that.

I love this thread. It's like a shrine to me. So much publicity. I'm the new human headline.

FIGJAM

Hang in there beeks, one day you'll know half as much as me.

Latest posts