What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you hate the most?

Alba

Coach
i cannot tell you what i hate the MOST but (not usually like this but recent events and living situations make me a lil edgy) i hate thieves, liars and people who dont be who they are just because they think thats how people want them to be ...

KEEPIN IT REAL (in the words of my beloved Kano)

mullet

Juniors
Timanaz_Baybee said:
i cannot tell you what i hate the MOST but (not usually like this but recent events and living situations make me a lil edgy) i hate thieves, liars and people who dont be who they are just because they think thats how people want them to be ...

i bet i kow what it is u hate the most TB

Alba

Coach
mullet said:
Timanaz_Baybee said:

i bet i kow what it is u hate the most TB

lol i bet half the forum knows what i hate the most :lol:

Alba

Coach
oh which reminds me i hate when your boyfriend decides to turn into a coldhearted bastard but still says nothing is wrong #-o

mullet

Juniors
i hate it when u get the shit at something they do but say in defence that if u done it they'd have no problem - bullshit

Alba

Coach
omg i hate that too and also i hate that they expect you to be a hermit crab while they can do whatever they want and talk to whoever they want but if you go out and happen to talk to a guy then OMG YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH THEM 8-[ i may be the only one with that problem!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Fat people, rap, religious fanatics, Labour scum, Bankstown & surrounding regions, Guy Sabastian.