What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you love most about Grand Final day?

Hank_Scorpio

Juniors
I enjoy watching my team win easy and listening to Gus stumble over himself trying to give backhand compliments to clearly the best team of the year. Dislike not having the Public Holiday on the Monday.

Generalzod

Immortal
All this season,the reminding of the Sharks being reining premiers was mentioned ad nauseum.

I don't think anyones side was constantly reminded in past years as much as the Sharks was this year,as if we all weren't already aware of it.
Do you honestly think that Panther, I'm certain if it was any other team it would have been mentioned more.

Last edited:

Stormwarrior82

Juniors
All this season,the reminding of the Sharks being reining premiers was mentioned ad nauseum.

I don't think anyones side was constantly reminded in past years as much as the Sharks was this year,as if we all weren't already aware of it.

Yeah you are right. There’s celebrating the win and being happy but carrying on about it for the year was painful. But don’t worry, most storm fans are humble.

GongPanther

Referee
Do you honestly think that Panther, I'm certain if it was any other team it would hnave been mentioned more.
Yes I do_OK for a couple of months and it did taper off.But the reminding,or as I see it,sticking it to the rest of the league followers,was constant for all the season.Just an observation that in past years,ppl weren't constantly reminded of it.

thorson1987

Coach
So do anyone know what will be happening with the 20's now that they will be state based comps?

Will it be the same as the State Championship match?

carcharias

Immortal
$8.20 for Hahn Superdry 3.5 or XXXX gold.

I was drinking Canadian Clubs @ $11 each, but tastes better then that shit.

Although I did give the Iron Bark Lager a go and it wasn't bad for a mid.
What merkins!

That is like a referee decided the prices

thorson1987

Coach
Being right there to see this moment.

22140929_10154863562911820_7905015992799218636_n.jpg

t-ba

Post Whore

50 years man.

Can't blame them for that. I remember 11 feeling like an eternity! If ever I have to wait for Manly to take that long between drinks I'd probably spend the next year reminding everyone at every available opportunity.

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
So do anyone know what will be happening with the 20's now that they will be state based comps?

Will it be the same as the State Championship match?

I think it will work in the same way. But there has been very little information about it. QLD Cup should be exactly the same not sure whats going on with the NSW Cup

Latest posts