What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you love most about Grand Final day?

M2D2

Bench
I tell you what i dont like, getting woken up early by someone who wants to give you free tickets to the GF, you say okay, for them to go "actually, im going to try and sell them first at the ground" but you can have em if they dont sell.
You didnt need to wake me up for that merkin.

thorson1987

Coach
I tell you what i dont like, getting woken up early by someone who wants to give you free tickets to the GF, you say okay, for them to go "actually, im going to try and sell them first at the ground" but you can have em if they dont sell.
You didnt need to wake me up for that merkin.

That's a f**king merkin move.

thorson1987

Coach
I just love the whole day no matter who is playing.

Just hope my experience at the ground today is better than the last one I went to (06).

Diesel

Referee
Having 3 games on one day. Looking forward to the State Championships, like the old reserve grade games.

Travitoh

First Grade
So keen for it that I've been on the beers at the pub since early doors and a chicken schnitzel for lunch.
I think the schnitty was a bit dodgy though because i just had a chuck.

Das Gupta

Juniors
I like the whole day.
The binge eating of snacks and desserts
leaving the TV on all day to watch all 3 grades.
The smell of the BBQ waffling through the house.
One day of the year I can do stuff all and enjoy it.

Shorty

Staff member
Never having to be stressed about my team playing
You know what? At the end of the regular season I was actually looking forward to that too!
This blardy team of mine, I'm pretty excited this time around though, enjoying the build up.

OVP

Coach
Just finished a steak and swiss cheese subway with salad + jalapenos and about to head down the pub for some serious drinking with some idiot mates. Good times.

Hope you all have a great day ... go Cows !!

Life's Good

Coach
3 things:
1. A good game of footy being played by 2 talented teams
2. A Bellamy coaching box sweaty shirt & spit laden spray
3. The live game posting in here. There are quite a few cunny funts in this place who I am hoping will unleash some new material.