What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think of Adam Blair's punisment?

What do you think of Adam Blair's punisment?

• Total voters

slamminsam246

Juniors
Too heavy. One moment of stupidity and grubbiness should not destroy a whole season. I think he did alot worse than G Stewart, but 5 weeks is extreme.

slamminsam246

Juniors
Blair got 2 weeks for striking (uppercuts in the 1st scuffle) and 3 for run-in with Stewart. So Glenn will get 3 weeks tops.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
shame its the finals and not SOO, otherwise he would have got off (assuming he qualified)

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
5 weeks is fine. Are there different rules for suspensions depending on how close you are to the finals?

POPEYE

Coach
Glen is a form player sucked in by Adam who's heart hasn't been in it for half the season. Better to give someone else a leg up for next year anyway.

skeepe

Immortal
Glenn Stewart should get more as the instigator of the incident for which they have been charged. If he doesn't wait for Blair, grab hold of Blair and throw a punch, it doesn't happen.

10 weeks IMO.

DJShaksta

First Grade
When Glenn scores the winning try against Melbourne in the GF I hope he looks over at Blair sitting in the stands and gives a little wave.

gronkathon

First Grade
I don't mind chocolate hedgehog slige but if I am being honest Chocolate Caramel slice is my preference

HowHigh

Coach
Should have got 3 weeks, 4 max imo depending on his previous record (which i'm unsure of)

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Well he is going to get selected for the Kiwis anyway, so he'll miss the game against the Cook Islands and the one vs Aus in Newcastle so he will be ready to go by 4 Nations time you'd think.

Fibroman

First Grade
Should have been 4 weeks total so he could play in the GF if the grubs make it. Should have been paid $10,000 for each punch that landed on the chin of one of those Manly grubs.

skeepe

Immortal
I think it's absolutely ridiculous that you can be suspended from an international game for an offence in domestic football. But maybe that's just me.