What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think of Big League's Origin NRL teams?

PARANoIR

Bench
I do believe the Broncos would kill it. Theyve got a good side.

And Souths still suck. Who says they're juniors are awesome? :lol:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I think its bloody stupid what they did, I mean Melbourne and Roosters dont have any juniors, but what I find ridiculous is how come the Roosters have most of NSW Country.

I thought Todd Payten was a Canberra junior.

Timbo

Staff member
Yeah absolutely stupid article. Also handed Manly the Central Coast. We all know how much the CCRL loves Manly!!!!

One interesting thing, Parramatta certainly is lacking in local depth!

Bronson Harrison in for Mark Minichello...That would raise the Balmain contingent of juniors to 2!

I assumed that Halatau was Parramatta. He played for the Merryland Rams before moving across to Balmain.

BTW I wonder who was the last Newtown junior to play the top grade? If you take Redfern as unique, the remainder of the inner west probably supplies only a few juniors. How many Petersham/ Lewisham/ Strathfield etc raised kids would play league?

I suppose its the same for lower to mid north shore.

TV Ted Ellery said:

BTW I wonder who was the last Newtown junior to play the top grade? If you take Redfern as unique, the remainder of the inner west probably supplies only a few juniors. How many Petersham/ Lewisham/ Strathfield etc raised kids would play league?

I suppose its the same for lower to mid north shore.

Brendon Cottom was a chance to play First Grade before choosing another avanue in life. He is s still very much a part of the Newtown area though.

He was a rangy backrower, who danced around to his hearts content, catching butterflys as they flew by.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Azkatro said:
WARRIORS: J Ropati, T Tupou, C Toopi, I Soliola, M Vatuvei; N Vagana, L Hohaia; R Wiki, D Faiumu, R Asotasi; D Kidwell, SB Williams, L Anderson.

Us Warriors fans can only wish!

pantherz9103

First Grade
f**k you guys (that say its a sh*t article) are a bunch of absolute skirts, a bunch of imbosyls!

Its a good article, gives us something to talk about and that's what it all about!

Big League is the real bible of Rugby League, not RLW. Even though I buy both most of the time.

pantherz9103 said:
f**k you guys (that say its a sh*t article) are a bunch of absolute skirts, a bunch of imbosyls!

Its a good article, gives us something to talk about and that's what it all about!

Big League is the real bible of Rugby League, not RLW. Even though I buy both most of the time.

What do Roosters and Storm fans have to talk about apart from their apparent dearth of juniors? How do they feel being credited with all these ring-ins?

I'm a South Queensland Crushers supporter and each week when I notice the absence of the names Kerry Carmichael, Troy Pezet and Jason Hudson I also have nothing to talk about.

Nugby

Juniors
I'm disappointed that they couldn't come up with a better winger than Howell for the Dragons. I'd take someone like Ryan Cullen (playing in the QRL) over that idiot.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Balmain_Boy said:
Irony is a wonderful thing...

OK 'imbosile' is it? I could swear I read it somewhere as imbosyl but that must have been wrong. Sue me for misspelling :roll:

Stuart

Juniors
Nugby said:
I'm disappointed that they couldn't come up with a better winger than Howell for the Dragons. I'd take someone like Ryan Cullen (playing in the QRL) over that idiot.

Howell is a future rep player :roll:

dannyboy

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:
OK 'imbosile' is it? I could swear I read it somewhere as imbosyl but that must have been wrong. Sue me for misspelling :roll:

Wrong again....but hey keep trying.
When my son gets spelling words wrong at school he has to write them out 20 times correctly