What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think of this idea:

Fiddy

Juniors
$30 on souths to beat melbourne at what.. $5? i think that is what they are paying.

ash the bash

Juniors
Im tempted 2 b honest, i just have that feeling like how Manly lost last night Melbourne just may have a off night, i mgt put 10$

Raider_69

Post Whore
souths have a decent record against the storm dont they? i remember them pulling a few upsets on them over the years

if not for penrith putting manly out last night, id have probably thrown a lazy 10 on them, but i think the penrith result will give melbourne enough motivation and concentration to get the job done

miccle

Bench
The return won't be as good, but I'd be more confident on the line bet.

Only pays $1.90, but 15.5 points is a mighty big headstart when you think about it. I reckon the Storm will get home 1-12, that one looks nice at $3.25.

ocko

juniors
storm will win, but it will be closer than you'd think. i think ben rogers will bring something good for souths at 5/8, and having david peachey back will be a big boost. also slater being out for the storm is a blow.

smitty

Juniors
yeah i agree re the line, if you can get more than about $1.90 with a 12 or more head start, it might be worth a flutter. they have pretty good defense, and melbournes attack hasnt been as good as it could be lately - and slater is out too, with the peach back to lift souths

Ice777

Bench
Raider_69 said:
souths have a decent record against the storm dont they? i remember them pulling a few upsets on them over the years

Depends on what you call a decent record. Storm have won 8 of 10 meetings between the two sides by an average margin of 31 points. They did give us a flogging in 2003 though.

The Lucky State

Juniors
50 talks sh*t. He disrespects Camron and Koch records. Camerons diss "curtis" was a long time coming for him. Back up 50, on this forum you are not a PIMP.

miccle

Bench
scottyeel said:
I think you just blew $30.
You know what they say about a fool and his money.....
:lol:
Is it: "Go Shorty, it's yo birthday... we gon party like it's yo birthday.."?

:lol:

Latest posts