What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does your top 5 greatest NRL players of all time list look like?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I find the lack of love for the great Mick Liubinskas, in this thread, disturbing.
I played touch footy against him back in the 80s. I was damn quick but he just had an extra gear when I tried to run him down. He must have the longest legs in the history of mankind!

OVP

Coach
I played touch footy against him back in the 80s. I was damn quick but he just had an extra gear when I tried to run him down. He must have the longest legs in the history of mankind!

Cool stuff. He's also the IT manager for Wests Ashfield too. Smart as well as a big tough forward.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Cool stuff. He's also the IT manager for Wests Ashfield too. Smart as well as a big tough forward.
I will never forget the look on his face when I was starting to gain ground on him. The biggest grin on his face which meant "You'll never catch me!" And I didn't.

He was a big lean dude and a true gentleman. After that game we shared a couple of jokes and beers. John Dorahy was on the same team as Mick.

Reactions: OVP