What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

roopy

Referee
Melbourne people don't need a reason to hate Sydney, but this will do it.

I think they will be stronger long term.

knaus

Juniors
carlos-ponce-yoga-couples-retreat.jpg

ENCOURAGEMENT!!!

The Rosco

Bench

Amazed at your thought process roopy.
In light of the systematic cheating carried out by your club for the past x years, most people would say that SYDNEY people don't need a reason to hate MELBOURNE, but this would do it.
So are you saying that you hate Sydney because they caught your lot cheating ?
Comes a time when you have to put your hands up . . .do the crime, do the time.

It's a shame for all you fans. Especially when the cold light of day allows you to see that most things your club achieved were unfortunately done so by cheating.

The Rosco

Bench
Fair enough roopy,
but you surely agree that Melbourne supporters who blame the salary cap police for catching them out . . .need to take a reality enhancing pill or 2 ?

Anyway . . . it remains to be seen just how far this saga will go.
I reckon it's gonna be dirtier than the dogs episode a few yrs ago.

Nice part of the world, Newcastle.

roopy

Referee
Fair enough roopy,
but you surely agree that Melbourne supporters who blame the salary cap police for catching them out . . .need to take a reality enhancing pill or 2 ?

Anyway . . . it remains to be seen just how far this saga will go.
I reckon it's gonna be dirtier than the dogs episode a few yrs ago.

Nice part of the world, Newcastle.
People don't think like that.
People think they are being screwed by the man - in this case people = Melbourne and the man = those pricks in Sydney.

Every footy fan i know has a story about how they were cheated out of a premiership, most of them illogical. Melbourne fans will be telling this story for 60 years, and they will blame everyone from the Pope to Michael Jackson - but mostly those pricks in Sydney.

bender

Juniors
People think they are being screwed by the man - in this case people = Melbourne and the man = those pricks in Sydney.

Every footy fan i know has a story about how they were cheated out of a premiership, most of them illogical. Melbourne fans will be telling this story for 60 years, and they will blame everyone from the Pope to Michael Jackson - but mostly those pricks in Sydney.

I just cant see how the club can survive with absolutely nothing to play for.

It would be absolutely awesome if the massive melbourne publicity resulted in a huge crowd this week, but somehow i dont think that is going to happen until next year.

hindy111

Post Whore
its over.RIP....
The club wont survive-You will fold. Find a new club to support people!

Hanscholo

Bench

I disagree mate, i get the melbourne/ sydney thing dont get me wrong. But with news ltd on board now attacking these particular 'rats' this will end up being a witch hunt within the storm, long term the guys that will take the blame will be them...and history will probably record that it was partly a policy problem with the game itself, even though it cannot be excused as that in any way. Its not sydneys fault, and no sensible person no matter how biased could see it that way.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
If people are going to come into this forum to blast the Storm and fans I say GET OUT because it's you whom are the disgraceful ones and not the Storm.

The Rosco

Bench
If people are going to come into this forum to blast the Storm and fans I say GET OUT because it's you whom are the disgraceful ones and not the Storm.
Rovelli . . . maybe you should re-read the newspaper reports of exactly what your club did to the game, and then we can talk about disgraceful.
I see the World Time Difference has prevented the cold light of day from reaching your part of the world yet.

ElectricEel

Juniors

Im confused Roopy. Those pricks in Sydney? I thought it was the pricks in Melbourne (read: The Storm Administrators).

sting

Bench

I think they will be stronger long term.

lol that makes sense...

but really, what a stupid cliche. they will most likely fold because of this and if they don't they certainly won't be stronger. how could they be stronger when they were rorting the cap by 700 grand a year? can't get a much stronger team for less money!