What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What else can go wrong?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Could be worse, we could have our best player injured long term and know we were going to run last, two years in a row.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Could be worse, we could have our best player injured long term and know we were going to run last, two years in a row.
But they were your favourite years as a fan, you loved nothing more then us being coached by a clueless gimp in a team full of Nuffies, cheap back up depth and reserve graders.

We were out of the running on judgement day. If we've had worse why hasn't that cost us a million in fines, the ridicule and humiliation of being associated with cheating and the non-stop drama that is 2016?

I don't agree that we were definitely out of the running from that day. It was unlikely but not ridiculous. And I don't care about the money. Does anyone, unless they're making a point? The ridicule doesn't bother me either. And the footy is good, which hasn't been the case for ages I found the Kearney years far more depressing.

phantom eel

First Grade
Any predictions about how things can get any worse?
How about we end the season with Kelly filling Norman's absence in the halves, some nuffie on the wing filling Semi's vacated position, King playing hooker after an injury to De Gois, and who knows filling a backline vacancy after an injury to Gordon at fullback?

Oh, and we somehow end up with Spag or his puppets back in charge of the club?

I think those things would make this season worse.

Eelogical

Referee
I don't agree that we were definitely out of the running from that day. It was unlikely but not ridiculous. And I don't care about the money. Does anyone, unless they're making a point? The ridicule doesn't bother me either. And the footy is good, which hasn't been the case for ages I found the Kearney years far more depressing.

I'm not ecstatic that the club gets fined. It's not like there's a bottomless pit to rely on.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But they were your favourite years as a fan, you loved nothing more then us being coached by a clueless gimp in a team full of Nuffies, cheap back up depth and reserve graders.

No I hated knowing we would be uncompetitive regardless of who was coaching. Stuart got the spoon with us but now has Canberra in the top eight.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No I hated knowing we would be uncompetitive regardless of who was coaching. Stuart got the spoon with us but now has Canberra in the top eight.
Bullshit, you loved nothing more then cheering a team coached by a gimp full to the brim of nuffies.

eels_fan

First Grade
Trying to seperately on field from off field, we've had our best season since 09 already, potentially we'll finish on more wins than that year without making the finals.

Off field, nothing compares. In fact I don't think I can think of any club in my lifetime that has had such a clusterf**k of a year

Suitman

Post Whore
Trying to seperately on field from off field, we've had our best season since 09 already, potentially we'll finish on more wins than that year without making the finals.

Off field, nothing compares. In fact I don't think I can think of any club in my lifetime that has had such a clusterf**k of a year

Pretty much what I think.