What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What else can go wrong?

strider

Post Whore
Honestly, the only thing left to make it worse is something to happen with BA.

But i am actually enjoying that our team is playing well .... they have had every reason to fall into a pile of shit, but they are putting in ... its nice to be regularly winning games again ... its been a long time

The club, as a whole, has.

Sure. But I don't give a frig about the 'club' as whole (I understand why others do). I support the Eels, and as far as I'm concerned, they're the blokes who run out onto the field each week and their coach. I gave up expecting anything from the PLC and associated NRL club long ago.

Last edited:

forward pass

Coach
Seriously, can this season really get any worse?

With the Paulo alleged road rage, the Norman drug charges, the salary cap debacle, the constant in fighting within the top management, Foran's depression, then season ending injury, Semi doing the bolt and now his AVO, Foran not attending rehab, we haven't lost our 12 points yet, losing a favourite son Peats and so much more................the list just goes on and on and on.
Seriously, is this the worst season in any club's history, forever?

And, what more could happen?

Tbh, I seriously couldn't give a rat's anymore about this season. I can't wait for it to finish.
Yes, I'll be watching the games, but the care factor at present is zero.

I cannot believe that we have stooped to such a low, after having such a great season on the field. I really feel for the players.

Any predictions about how things can get any worse?

You left a few things out - the Foran betting scandal, our players associating with known criminals, the Hopoate court saga.....

And go back 18 months and it makes even worse reading - The drug testing swap scandal, the Foran contract saga, the Sandow exit, car crash and feud with the coach.

The ONLY redeeming thing about this season has been our football - and even that has a long way to go. But we are winning. Imagine if we were running last on top of all this?

We could miraculously scrape into the finals, with our one decent half playing out of his skin... and then Norman gets his day in court.

Sphagnum

Coach
The NRL don't realise how lucky they are that the team has performed so well on the field. Irreparable damage would have been done if we weren't.