What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Pillars of eternity 2

Aloth standard

Eder standard

Straight Rogue adventurer melee unless splash damage

Straight priest female discount Durance healer, worshipping the merkin you're chasing

PC paladin/ fighter greatsword whispers/endless

Smack

Coach
my friend lent me her cs go account, I got an ace and killed 5 people in the round!

8.jpg

Smack

Coach
So I got a got a controller and finally figured out how to make it work on pc, I really want to play that forza game with the ferraris. Any suggestions on what is good to play with the controller?

I think I have been infected with the gaming bug lol

So I got a got a controller and finally figured out how to make it work on pc, I really want to play that forza game with the ferraris. Any suggestions on what is good to play with the controller?

I think I have been infected with the gaming bug lol
Yeah nah

Xbox one or ps4 controller and a dongle

There's really no better way, it's plug and play

Smack

Coach
I played fifa on my friends account, it was shit and then crashed at half time lol

How do they stay in business?

Trying pinball with the controller now

abpanther

Staff member
For those who love MLB the show, just wondering what game mode do you guys play?

I've played lots of Madden franchise and my worry with MLB is the sheer number of regular season games that you have to play, do you guys do career mode and just sim lots of games or you play some sort of superstar/player mode as a pitcher or something?

Keen to try it out as it looks fab

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
For those who love MLB the show, just wondering what game mode do you guys play?

I've played lots of Madden franchise and my worry with MLB is the sheer number of regular season games that you have to play, do you guys do career mode and just sim lots of games or you play some sort of superstar/player mode as a pitcher or something?

Keen to try it out as it looks fab

I play franchise mode and my system is just to pick a few games per month to play. Based on opponent and the starting pitcher. I used to play 1 game a series but I like to get through seasons and it’s abit long.

What does really help is an option that I play with called quick counts. Which starts every at bat with a randomised count. It really helps speed the game up massively although it’s not for everyone. There is also tremendous stat tracking in the game. U can see a full overview of every game in the franchise that has been simulated, even between 2 CPU teams