What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

abpanther

Staff member
Has any here played Overcooked? From the reviews sounds like lots of fun and I'm looking for a good couch co-op on ps4 to play with the wife and kids.

elyod138

Bench
Has any here played Overcooked? From the reviews sounds like lots of fun and I'm looking for a good couch co-op on ps4 to play with the wife and kids.
It's fun but you might end up fighting with your family, lol. It can get intense.

I'm still playing Hollow Knight, clocked 50 hours so far, nearing the end but still so much to explore and do. Out on PS4 and Xbone now too.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I finally bought Total War: Warhammer 2 and have sunk over 80 hours into it in about a week. Crazy how much time you can lose in those games.

I've also started a second playthrough of Witcher 3, which is a bit insane with RDR2 a week away.

Pugzley

Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey. Visually stunning and the side quests are addictive. The difficulty ramps up quickly though.

Oddworld: Abe’s Odyssee

Iafeta

Referee
Playing RDR2 and Oddysey. Convinced I should be a lesbian now frankly. Picked up some broad and gave her the tongue lashing of a life time.

Eelectrica

Referee
picked up Prey and Nier Automata in the sales

Prey pretty f**king good at making me nervous around chairs
Nice pick up on Prey, can't speak for Neir Automata, but Prey was definitely one of my favourites last year.

With the new update for Bards Tale 4 now out, I'm getting through that. Absolutely love it. It's how it should have been released.
Also CK2 with its new expansion is heaps of fun.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Nice pick up on Prey, can't speak for Neir Automata, but Prey was definitely one of my favourites last year.

It is excellent at ramping up the tension and making me feel like I am fighting for my life, even though thinking back I have hardly died at all

The sound design is a big part of that, fantastic

The level design also does a great job of rewarding exploration and feeling expansive, even while leading you on a fairly linear path

Iafeta

Referee
Got some good stuff in the recent Black Friday sale.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Gods of War
WWE 2k19
Spider Man

Eelectrica

Referee
Stellaris with the new Megacorp expansion. This has to be pretty much my favourite game.

Still wrapping up Bards Tale 4 as well. Kinda wish they'd taken the less is more approach with puzzles though, they're easy enough, but sometimes, just want to get on with it.

Last edited:

Exsilium

First Grade
For a long time I’ve ignored Alien Isolation but I’ve sunk a fair few hours into it now and wow, talk about heart racing stuff.

It adds a sense of urgency to everything you do because who knows what might emerge around the next corner, vent or room.

The dynamics are really good. Especially with the scanner activated. Seeing and hearing those beeps get closer is enough to make you run and hide.

Ammo is scarce and it’s more patience then anything.

On a side note, Miscreated goes into full swing on the 18th.

Wonderful survival game with base building, survivalism, clans and plenty of crafting and mutants to deal with.

Clothing, weather, chemical exposure have real effects and being prepared is everything.

I’ve played it for three years now in alpha and beta but it’s about to drop.

Pick it up, great game with a lot to do.

Uses a very good graphics engine, similar to crysis. Very pretty game.

Last edited:

Latest posts