What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Been playing This Is the police 2

A mixture of time/ people management with some shit attitudes and some xcom style turn based strategy

It's sort of cop noire

___

Juniors
Playing "Streets of Rage 2" for the first time on Sega Mega Drive. It's hard for first timers so I need to save/reload a lot lol.

axl rose

Bench
Exactly. Plus the areas where you get stuck you can go on YouTube and find out how it's done lol. So far I've been stuck twice and YouTube shows me how it's done :)

Companies made a racket on those cheat/guide books back in the 90's for the harder games.

Was playing this game Limbo recently on ps3 and it was damn near impossible without cheating from youtube.

___

Juniors
Companies made a racket on those cheat/guide books back in the 90's for the harder games.

Was playing this game Limbo recently on ps3 and it was damn near impossible without cheating from youtube.
Yeah I reckon. The ones that you can tell are really hard are the ones where the person showing the play-through on the video can't do it without taking a few hits himself.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
where is the rest of my pay day2 gang?

fire up if you have game pass...

Mr AngryOne

need 3 others

Been playing Rocket League with daugther, she kicks arse

thorson1987

Coach
Madden 19.

First one I have bought since 16 (gone are the days I buy it and FIFA every year.)

Only played 2 games so far so haven't noticed much, accept the kicking mechanism. Much preferred being able to use the right stick instead of pushing X 3 times.

Also heard that the Longshot mode is pretty crap. They need to go back to the old Hall of Fame modes of the mid 2000's on the PS2 where you would do the draft combine, get drafted then play out your career as a single player. Also decisions you make during phone call affected how your career worked out.

thorson1987

Coach

Prima/Brady Guides were the shit.

Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas-Official-Strategy-Guide-_1.jpg

GUIDE_GRAND_THEFT_AUTO_SA_BG.jpg

Pugzley

Surviving Mars on PS4 was abit complicated. Would recommend it though for the sims (simulation) fanatics.

Skyrim on the PS4. Classic.

AC: Black Flag and Rogue on the PS4. I really like the ship to ship combat.

Apey

Staff member
A Hat in Time. Way too cutesy for anyone here, but it's basically a Super Mario Galaxy clone... which I'm fine with.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Am I the only one with a XBOX gamepass?

I found an old game I played as kid in an Arcade, had the twenty cent piece will hole drilled and fish wire.

Double Dragon.

Pay Day 2 is awesome. Rocket League is a bunch of fun (good for kids too)

Been playing Hitman too, tried Zombie Army trilogy and conquered Tomb Raider.

Woody49

Juniors
Playing Sleeping Dogs at the moment. Had it for years but never really played it, too much hand to hand combat for me. Done anyone know if it gets better as the game goes on, shooting merkins etc?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Playing Sleeping Dogs at the moment. Had it for years but never really played it, too much hand to hand combat for me. Done anyone know if it gets better as the game goes on, shooting merkins etc?

Not really - it's predominantly a hand-to-hand combat game.