What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Springs09

Juniors
Started Death Stranding but don't know if I'll play it too much longer. More cutscenes than gameplay and the gameplay is just hiking...and that's it. Dialogue is awful.

Eelectrica

Referee
Checked Borderlands 3 nowbits come to PC. Seems fun so far.

Mostly looking forward to the Stellaris expansion release this week though.
Lock me up for 3 or 4 weeks of isolation when that drops. I'll be fine.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm splitting time between FFXIV, ESO, and LOTRO at the moment with all of my added free time, but also doing a little Stardew Valley on the side.

Tempted to jump back into a modded Oblivion and finally finish the damned game too.

Misanthrope

Staff member
My girlfriend is. Really not my kind of game though. If you like good story + standard mmorpg style it's the MMORPG for you.

The need to do group content to progress the story is a bit of a roadblock. Sometimes queuing for 45+ minutes for a specific dungeon and getting nowhere.

Wouldn't be bad if you could just skip the main story, but it seems like it's a requirement to access later content.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If anybody has ever contemplated playing Lord of the Rings Online (or Dungeons & Dragons Online), both are free (including expansions) until the end of April.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Doom Eternal, on XBOX, have had every Doom they've made on PC, yeah I'm that old. But f**k the game is smashing me on xbox, no mouselook/aim is so much harder.

edabomb

First Grade
Trying to play Arkham Knight on PS4 but hitting some motion sickness issues. Really weird that certain games are the only thing that do it to me, I've never had motion sickness from actually being in motion :)

Xcalibre

Juniors
Started Death Stranding but don't know if I'll play it too much longer. More cutscenes than gameplay and the gameplay is just hiking...and that's it. Dialogue is awful.

I love it but have only got to level 3 or something and stopped playing due to having so many unplayed games. Recently got ability to ride the bike which helps the tedium of hiking. I like that aspect of the game because of the spectacular landscape (must play in 4k hdr) but not the long hikes you do repeatedly.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Started FC5 and love it. Looks amazing and I like the theme. So much so, that I bought a Father ‘the calling’ statue after only seeing a review of the game.

I have only just started playing so can’t give a thorough review.

Latest posts