What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Haffa

I am filthy.

I play FIFA 21, I play for FC Bayern Munchen, (CAM-90 rated) this punk, Lautaro Martinez, f**king stole my player of the year, as I made him look good, I won the World cup with Australia, that is farging hard, punk went out in quarter finals, but out scored me in Bundesliga, with me assisting just about all of them.

I am filthy.

I refuse to play for FC Barcelona or Real Madrid, they play me RCM, only Bayern , Manchester United and Everton play me in the right place.

Australia plays me RCM too, they are all 78-79 raters except the goalie, but I beat all!

Lautaro Martinez would be nothing without me. Filthy!!!
lautaro-martinez-im-trikot-von-inter-1576149727-28248.jpg

Haffa

I've been playing Madden 22 Franchise mode (Into the 2032 season). I was playing drunk last friday and stupidly moved the Chargers to London. I've been regretting that decision every since. Too invested in Future HOF QB Justin Herbert to quit now, but I can't stand the state of the franchise after the move.

Fangs

Coach
Just finished the remaster of Mafia I.

Difficulty was not right, it was way too easy. I hope the Mafia II remaster is more challenging.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Turbo golf racing, sort of rocket league but golf.. give it a crack. My daughter kills me in it..FFS.

Anyways the main rant.

I play FIFA 2022, if you do not play stop reading.

So I am a 186cm, 100kg, Centre Attacking Midfielder (CAM), from Australia. 18 years old

I started at Cincinnat $16,000pw, then got bought buy FC Porto, for $50,000pw, played a year there as CAM. Did not lose a game. Also won the World cup for Australia.

Got traded to FC Bayern Munich $90,000pw, won all did not lose a game, League title, Cup, UEFA (player of the tourament), Now 22 years, 25, ranking, arch types. of cheetah, both passing and a bull physically.

I go to the market.

FC Barcalona came in at $200.000pw, 80 million fee
Real Madrid came in at $220.000pw, 80 million fee
Manchester United came in at $170,0000pw, 80 million fee
Liverpool came in at $160 000pw, 80 million fee
Paris SG came in at $120.000pw, 80 million fee
I also stayed with Bayern Munich.

Save each one played each one, only up to January

No where they play me?

FC Barcalona, CDM, have De Jong he goes well. I score heaps.
Real Madrid RCM, wasted but still win, more assists.
Manchester United RCM i do not like playing for them, my team mates cannot read me.
Liverpool RCM, go well here, have shyte D.
Paris SG LCM, Naymar Jnr, Mpappe and Messi in fornt, I just watch

I also stayed with Bayern Munich.

They play me CAM, I have 28 goals in 14 games, I enjoy playing that team.

/rant.

Munky

Coach
Started Skyrim on PS5.

Haven't played it since 2011 on the 360.

It scratches such a unique itch, shame inventory management becomes absolute dog shit the more you play and starts ruining the fun.

jargan83

Coach
Started The Outer Worlds but it feels hard to get into it early on so have jumped onto Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze on the Switch

Eelectrica

Referee
I actually enjoyed Outer Worlds. 100% the achievements on that one.
Lately I've been playing Tiny Tina's Wonderlands. Just about done with it though, especially as it doesn't appear that more content is coming for it. Mixed bag of a game. The main campaign is great, one of the best. The Chaos chambers are fine themselves, but the problem is they don't lead to anything so are just a dead end of perpetual grinding.

I'll have to get back to Warhammer 3 I think next.

mongoose

Coach
Downloaded Deathloop the other day. Yeah i don't get the hype, pretty standard game....got bored with it pretty quickly

Apey

Staff member
Starting to go through games I bought in Steam and never played. Hollow Knight is a ton of fun, but endgame is too hard for me. I'm past my prime.

Fangs

Coach
Well its grand final weekend. I think I'll download and play Rugby League 1 from 2003. Some stacked squads in that game.

Still can't get ARL96 to work sadly.

Latest posts