What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened to Taxi Driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fibroman

First Grade
That guy was a dead set legend. Where has he gone? Maybe he is doing the rain dance. lol :?: :?:

ozzie

Bench
he had an iq of 22 and your biscepes matches - how boring are your??? zzzzz

I would love to see your biscepes they would probably reflect your iq - zip, nil none stuff all - thats all he wrote...

tell us - no sorry, bore us wih your football exploits - your a legend in your own mind..not ours

Fibroman

First Grade
Swear to God, it's not an alter ego. I don't even know how to put an avatar on there. I wouldn't have a clue how he got a picture of Robert DeNiro as an avatar. I just loved the movie Taxidriver, and love Robert DeNiro movies, and found his sense of humour quite comical, but it is not me, and honestly I have no idea who the bloke is. I am a Panthers supporter, and he was apparently a St George supporter.

Jamiroquai

Juniors
fibro man said:
Swear to God, it's not an alter ego. I don't even know how to put an avatar on there. I wouldn't have a clue how he got a picture of Robert DeNiro as an avatar. I just loved the movie Taxidriver, and love Robert DeNiro movies, and found his sense of humour quite comical, but it is not me, and honestly I have no idea who the bloke is. I am a Panthers supporter, and he was apparently a St George supporter.

zzzzzzzz uh um! what? oh um oh its you again!!!

gowayboy ! ya bother me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ozzie

Bench
fibro man - if I wanted too - it would be very easy to check your isp along with Taxi Cab idiot - but I won't bother

We need someone like you in here so we can laugh at you...

The Backpacker

Juniors
There is an old Spanish saying but I won't bore you with it, just the translation.

God makes them - they gather.

And gather they are. ;-) :D

Fibroman

First Grade
I find it quite calming and soothing knowing that I provide an opportunity for a lot of people that probably never played the game themselves, and have a lot of built up frustration because of that, and the fact that they have probably walked away from most incidents of conflict in their lives due to a lack of ticker.

People that like to call other individuals names, to me are the ones that are like children. I have never bagged another individual directly on this forum. I have voiced one mans opinion on why the Roosters didn't win the premiership this year, and why I don't like yuppies, which I also believe a lot of Roosters supporters to be.

Once again, I would encourage you to check the ISP of Taxi driver and myself, as I can assure you we are not one in the same. I admire the fact that he went solo, like me, against a bunch of Roosters supporters that probably got cheap thrills when they were kids by pushing smaller kids over in the school playground, of course, only when they are in gangs, and can use bully tactics, along with name calling etc.

I will spare you the indignity of telling you all what my IQ actually is, and what level of league I actually played myself, because it would probably make a few of you feel inadequate.

I look forward to some sensible debate with some of you regarding rugby league, and why the Mighty Panthers defeated the Roosters in 2003. :-({|=

Jamiroquai

Juniors
fibro man said:
I find it quite calming and soothing knowing that I provide an opportunity for a lot of people that probably never played the game themselves, and have a lot of built up frustration because of that, and the fact that they have probably walked away from most incidents of conflict in their lives due to a lack of ticker.

People that like to call other individuals names, to me are the ones that are like children. I have never bagged another individual directly on this forum. I have voiced one mans opinion on why the Roosters didn't win the premiership this year, and why I don't like yuppies, which I also believe a lot of Roosters supporters to be.

Once again, I would encourage you to check the ISP of Taxi driver and myself, as I can assure you we are not one in the same. I admire the fact that he went solo, like me, against a bunch of Roosters supporters that probably got cheap thrills when they were kids by pushing smaller kids over in the school playground, of course, only when they are in gangs, and can use bully tactics, along with name calling etc.

I will spare you the indignity of telling you all what my IQ actually is, and what level of league I actually played myself, because it would probably make a few of you feel inadequate.

I look forward to some sensible debate with some of you regarding rugby league, and why the Mighty Panthers defeated the Roosters in 2003. :-({|=

Hey !! cabbie !!!!!!!

Take us to Moron Mall will ya !!

taxidriver

Coach
Jamiroquai, what language was your post in ? If it was English you need to have a word with your English teacher, maybe it's time for you to repeat year two again.

As for you Ozzie, I found you challenging my IQ one of the funnier things of seen on these pages. particularly when you follow it up with "he had an iq of 22 and your biscepes matches "

A Very well constructed and spelt sentence :lol:

Was the bit about checking my ISP supposed to be impressive ?

You'd think if you were going to have a crack at someone else's intellect, you'd have some fire power of your own ? Sadly for you, a couple of wet crackers sums up your artillery doesn't it ?

Jamiroquai

Juniors
taxidriver said:
Jamiroquai, what language was your post in ? If it was English you need to have a word with your English teacher, maybe it's time for you to repeat year two again.

As for you Ozzie, I found you challenging my IQ one of the funnier things of seen on these pages. particularly when you follow it up with "he had an iq of 22 and your biscepes matches "

You'd think if you were going to have a crack at someone else's intellect, you'd have some fire power of your own ? Sadly for you, a couple of wet crackers sums up your artillery doesn't it ?

Hey ! not too difficult in some circumstances to have 2 net connections ie 2 different ISPs LOL

Did it my self a few times actually !!

No tips for you Mr cab driver LOL ......... um Fibro House or whatever ?

STSAE

Juniors
fibro man said:

So lets talk stereotypes.
All taxidrivers live in fibro homes, right Man?????

:lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
taxidriver said:

zzzz - so your intelligence couldn't tell you what was meant??

taxidriver

Coach
You talk that much crap that even Einstein would have struggled to find an iota of sense.

Great to see you put as much thought into that last post as you usually do.

Idiot.........................................

taxidriver

Coach
Given that prior to this post you had contributed over a quarter of the messages on the thread, maybe you care more than you want to let on :shock:

Sorry, but I'm not that way inclined

ozzie

Bench
this one makes it five posts which is bugger all - in fact your pathetic efforts in starting the thread (oh thats right your not fibro man) has only got 20 posts - does that say something???

and considering most of your posts amount to knack all - what more can i say??

taxidriver

Coach
"this one makes it five posts which is bugger all - in fact your pathetic efforts in starting the thread (oh thats right your not fibro man) has only got 20 posts - does that say something???"

Flattery will get you nowhere !

I think you meant to say, that's right You're not fibro man...

Take some pride in your mother tongue boy! (not your mothers tongue).

Zef

Juniors
ozzie said:
shouldn't that have been mother's tongue not mothers??

I do believe you spell that one - touche'. (I think, never could spell much myself)

F***in' spelling Nazi's. I hate f*****' spelling Nazi's - even of Poultry forums. One's that start up on you're grammer are even worse.

You's all know who you are :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts