What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened to Taxi Driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzie

Bench
Zef it's the old story - as long as you can understand what someone is trying to say - that'll do me.

anyways I'm looking forward to our next lesson from the guy (maybe a sheila) with 22mm biscepes. it would probably match another part of his anatomy.

Hey Cab driver do you wear 01 size shoe size??

Fibroman

First Grade
Good to see you back Mr Bickle!

A lot of these Roosters supporters should have paid more attention in school, instead of smoking weed behind the toilets at recess talking about how rich their mummy and daddy was. Perhaps some of the male ( and I use the term loosley ) supporters should have played a bit of footy at lunchtime instead of chess club, or trying to find nudie pictures in National Geographic.

I actually had to work a full time job and study part time, because I did grow up in a fibro house, and I'm bloody proud of it. I played rugby league because I was good at it an enjoyed smashing pretty boys.

Imagine how much I enjoyed watching the Mighty Panthers smash the pretty boys in the GF, knowing that most of the semi-illiterate supporters would be crying into their Corona and lemon all the way back to Yuppiesville. I reckon a lot of you twits inhaled too much powder when you were cement rendering daddy's house in the worst street in Bondi.

I used to get to State 100m, and ran on the tartan track in bare feet, and still beat the yuppie kids with their starting blocks and $100 shoes with daddy's coach giving them last minute instructions behind them.

Jamiroquai

Juniors
fibro man said:
Good to see you back Mr Bickle!

A lot of these Roosters supporters should have paid more attention in school, instead of smoking weed behind the toilets at recess talking about how rich their mummy and daddy was. Perhaps some of the male ( and I use the term loosley ) supporters should have played a bit of footy at lunchtime instead of chess club, or trying to find nudie pictures in National Geographic.

I actually had to work a full time job and study part time, because I did grow up in a fibro house, and I'm bloody proud of it. I played rugby league because I was good at it an enjoyed smashing pretty boys.

Imagine how much I enjoyed watching the Mighty Panthers smash the pretty boys in the GF, knowing that most of the semi-illiterate supporters would be crying into their Corona and lemon all the way back to Yuppiesville. I reckon a lot of you twits inhaled too much powder when you were cement rendering daddy's house in the worst street in Bondi.

I used to get to State 100m, and ran on the tartan track in bare feet, and still beat the yuppie kids with their starting blocks and $100 shoes with daddy's coach giving them last minute instructions behind them.

Now which one are you ??

Skitso ! or Frenick ? :roll: :roll: :roll:

fibro man said:

That would have been the "run like a girl" 100 metre dash.

I always wondered who that was running in no shoes, beat me easily every time.

You run like a girl, like a girl.

taxidriver

Coach
Zef, you missed the point mate. Ozzie was the first one to have a go at my intelligence (or lack thereof :oops: ), I was pointing out to him that he if was going to have a go, he could at least ensure he got the little things right. I did and said nothing to this particular maggot and come in here to read abuse directed at me, what would you expect me to do ?

As for you Ozzie, apologies for messing up the post at your mother's tongue. I'm sure you know her tongue better than anyone else.

taxidriver said:
Zef, you missed the point mate. Ozzie was the first one to have a go at my intelligence (or lack thereof :oops: ), I was pointing out to him that he if was going to have a go, he could at least ensure he got the little things right. I did and said nothing to this particular maggot and come in here to read abuse directed at me, what would you expect me to do ?

As for you Ozzie, apologies for messing up the post at your mother's tongue. I'm sure you know her tongue better than anyone else.

Bloody Trolls.

You and your girlfriend whatshisface are an insult to internet trolls everywhere.

You're out of the union. Hand in your card putz.

taxidriver

Coach
What brought that on E.A ?

We've been posting on the same boards for a while now and must admit that I'm a little surprised at your post !

taxidriver said:
What brought that on E.A ?

I don't play favourites. ;-)

The "your mum" stuff. Reliving "White men can't jump" over and over again.

Your mum is so fat that her belt size is "Equator".

Your mum is so fat that her bed size is "sty".

I'm no fan of the Roosters but the main people here seem decent. It's not like they're all Rooster Cogburn clones.

ozzie

Bench
I am locking this thread now - the thread was boring to start with and has degenerated into a slinging match -

The same will happen to any future posts of the same type - have a lovely day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts