What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Happened To....

Godz Illa

Coach
You've gotta give Raiduh points for trying, surely. He's just trying to make the best of the meagre gifts God bestowed on him. Raiduh, reading your posts is like watching the Paralympics. Sad, but inspiring.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Godz Illa said:
You've gotta give Raiduh points for trying, surely. He's just trying to make the best of the meagre gifts God bestowed on him. Raiduh, reading your posts is like watching the Paralympics. Sad, but inspiring.

thats a pathetic comment to make
watching the paralympics shouldnt be sad, sad would be seeing people like them get down on themselves and not fullfil their potential, it should be a joy, seeing athletes that have over come so much adversity to become champions of there choosen sport...

on the plus side i find it a compliment to be compaired to these fantastic people, thank you Illa :)

Godz Illa

Coach
Get off the high horse Raiduh, it doesn't suit you. Besides, a lad of your slight stature might hurt yourself in a fall. I'm just trying to help you bud.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Godz Illa said:
Get off the high horse Raiduh, it doesn't suit you. Besides, a lad of your slight stature might hurt yourself in a fall. I'm just trying to help you bud.

what high horse?
i just think its disgraceful that as an insult you would bring such inspirational people down like that. Pathetic mate. Hang your head in shame

and add to that it was piss poor because although i know i dont have a thing on any of those guys and girls, to be compaired to them is quite cool. Again, thanks Illa.

But keep trying champ, you'll come up with a zinger soon enough...

Latest posts