What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What has happened to the Peach?

Frenzy.

Immortal
PJ said:
I was thinking the same thing. It was what 30 m out, Simmons is out marking his player, sees Webb who is at full pelt whilst Simmons is close enough to standing still and he is meant to turn and run him down in that short a space.

He was actually running behind Webb for at least 10 metres and makes no attempt whatsoever.

If that was true why was he standing still?

I don't blame him for the try. I'd just like to see him have a go in defence once in a while. He doesn't put his body on the line. How is he going to handle fullback if he's scared?

DS has it in for peachey because reefy thinks peach is a good player and DS is pathetically obsessed with reefy. hard to fathom, but one read of his sig' and the incontravertible proof of his unrequited love is there for all to see. sad, really.

pogo said:
come on fellas dont get excited , i have been told backflips labrador has been off colour this week!!

You'd be off colour too if you were Backflips guide Dog.

Apparently the dog has to obey all orders from the owner.

The dog apparently walks with a permanent limp.

pogo

Juniors
lol, i think it may be the same labrador as featured in one of les nortons books!!!

pogo

Juniors
the trinklet man???

seriously backflip you need psychiatric help, from day one that i have visited this forum you have done nothing but denigrate others posts and carry on like an imbecile and or gods gift to football analysis.

backed up by your kindegarten mates , you are a fool.

keep bagging raper, simmons and bird, support the likes of isemonger, galloway, peachey and mcgoldrick.

the trinklet man?? fair dinkum , saner people than you are locked up.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Is that right?

why dont you put an insane emblem on my mug then?

You would know how tod do that wouldnt you?

I could sell my house to pay for it.

pogo said:
seriously backflip you need psychiatric help, from day one that i have visited this forum you have done nothing but denigrate others posts and carry on like an imbecile and or gods gift to football analysis.

backed up by your kindegarten mates ,.

If anyone ever wondered how spite became a common theme on this forum the above quote answers the core of the problem.

You reap what you sow............

chili pepper

Bench
Dragon Slayer said:
He used to have great hands.
He used to set up trys.
He used to do great one on one tackles. (I reckon Carl Webb is a bully)
He used to run with confidence.
He used to be able to have opposition players in two minds.
He used to smile.

Will it be a year that we say he used to?

What? Did you watch last weekends game you goose?

I'm not even reading the rest of this thread.

Was this posted after the Wests game?

If so I'm lost for words.

chili pepper said:
What? Did you watch last weekends game you goose?

I'm not even reading the rest of this thread.

Was this posted after the Wests game?

If so I'm lost for words.

He had a really great game against Wests did he???
What did he do apart from going sideways?

How did he go against the Warriors?
How did he go against Parramatta?
How did he go against North Queensland?

He's been a passenger on the Sharks Bus for a month now and he's just about to get dropped off.............

chili pepper

Bench
You idiot DS.

Many pieces of brilliance against the Tigers.

eg flick pass between the legs for Dykes try (that should have been awarded);

brilliant 50m run from dummy half when we were under the pump;

sensational effort to keep the ball in play and earn a penalty for a 2nd tackle.....

Peach can definitely be a protected species on the forum but he warranted nothing but the utmost praise after his performance last week.

Knocking Simmo and praising Peach (and vice versa) DO NOT have to be associated with each other. Plenty of well informed are happy to praise (and criticise where warranted) both players.

Obviously some forumers have an agenda with either players and that is their problem - yourself included. Your unjust bagging of a champion clubman and great player is sickening.

White Poiner

Coach
Dragon Slayer said:
He had a really great game against Wests did he???
What did he do apart from going sideways?

How did he go against the Warriors?
How did he go against Parramatta?
How did he go against North Queensland?

He's been a passenger on the Sharks Bus for a month now and he's just about to get dropped off.............

that 50 matre run by him wasn't too bad. WTF is wrong with you.

white pointer! said:
WTF is wrong with you.

simple... just plain, good ol' fashioned stupid

peach has been playing the house down. even drag bag knows it he just can't ever bring himself to admit it. some kind of tedious ego thing zzzzzzzz