What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What has happened to this once great club?

Ray McKigney

Juniors
What is wrong with you guys, You refused to bring back Hayne, let peats go to keep Foran and then he bails and now it doesn't look like you guys will play finals anytime soon. It's sad because I have a soft spot for the eels and I'd really like to see them return to their glory days.

Now you have no juniors, no stars and no culture. Norman is also a loose cannon. Not to mention you're cap cheats who couldn't achieve success.

It's really you the fans who are at fault for this. You kept enabling the old board and look where they've brought you.
Maybe get Guru to burn the club down and start again in Central Coast.

Bandwagon

Staff member
What is wrong with you guys, You refused to bring back Hayne, let peats go to keep Foran and then he bails and now it doesn't look like you guys will play finals anytime soon. It's sad because I have a soft spot for the eels and I'd really like to see them return to their glory days.

Now you have no juniors, no stars and no culture. Norman is also a loose cannon. Not to mention you're cap cheats who couldn't achieve success.

It's really you the fans who are at fault for this. You kept enabling the old board and look where they've brought you.

Perhaps we should have just signed up Andy G when he became available, could have avoided the whole mess.

Gronk

Staff member

You should have posted this 2 comps ago.

Now "the old club" is yesterdays fish n chip wrappers. We'll soon have an independent board devoid of factions and (hopefully) Mad Max will stay on as he has grown to love us.

He have a great squad and coach we'll do just fine without Hayne.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Where the f**k have you been, McKigney?

We are on the way up. Who cares about any of that plop from the past?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
In my opinion, we are on our way to becoming great again.

Our defence and attitude will win us a stack of games this year and most importantly Arthur is developing a winning culture.

Why do you think we will continue to improve as a club? Discuss.

How do we rate McKigney's attempt at trolling?

Out of 10, I'd give it 2.

63605435dibdg_sm.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Odd coming from a Dragons fan who are hardly setting the world on fire.

Bazal

Post Whore

Personally I blame the salt and pepper ratio

Noise

Coach
Whoah, that post about 'condiments' has been there for 22minutes without being deleted!