What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if Kidley has reached his peak?

misty

Juniors
Gidsgal said:
I think Kurt will continue to get better as the year goes on, why worry about that now!!!

:shock: But.... the seasons nearly over. :lol:

antonius

Coach
Gee never thought I'd be doing this (defending Kidley LOL) but as has been said it's hard to perform in the halves when you have a powder puff forward pack, and that's what we had last night. Having said that Kidley does have a way to go before he reaches super star status. ;-)

Kaz

junior
antonius said:
Gee never thought I'd be doing this (defending Kidley LOL) but as has been said it's hard to perform in the halves when you have a powder puff forward pack, and that's what we had last night. Having said that Kidley does have a way to go before he reaches super star status. ;-)

He will become a super star at the Roosters. ;-)

Dr_Zoidberg

Juniors
I think we should put Ennis at 5/8. Great long kicking game, maybe can provide a bit of spark. Wasn't too bad last night.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I doubt very highly he has reached his peak.

Matt Johns Played well in 96, then had a poorer 97 season. So using what you are saying about gidley, you could say he reached his peak. But then in 98 IMO it was his best season of his career, he made the rep teams, something he couldn't do in 97, even with all the injuries in the halves.

Form is a very big part of sport. Sometimes it takes a while top get it back.

Latest posts