What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is a hit up?

thuganomics

Coach
i keep doing hit ups but when i check my stats it never says i do!

FOr example i hit it up with kennedy 10 times in the 1st half and in the half time stats it says kennedy has done know hit ups

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah it's stupid when i look at my team stats at the moment i'm up to round 14 or something and it says i've done 54 hit-ups and the next closest team to me is a team coming last that's done like 389 hit-ups.

scottwhatmore

Juniors
If there is a patch, that's probably the first thing that I would like to see fixed.

Quite often, the opposition fullbacks occupy the first 10 hit-ups for the season, so it must count for every hit-up that they make, but not for us!

Another thing that is a must to be fixed is the goal kicking percentages.
Schifcofske is always on top, but players such as Fitzgibbon a El Masri are well down the list for the season...

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
yeh my backs can never make a hit up in the game but when i read the hit up stats for all teams alot of their backs are up there in the list i wonder y

TripleM

Juniors
Mario what? This thread has been posted numerous times, Marios not going to come in and answer to this one..

Jiffy

Juniors
this is irritating me as well, but its only a minor irritation - something to work on if they do another release then!

ak47

Juniors
TripleM said:
Mario what? This thread has been posted numerous times, Marios not going to come in and answer to this one..

silence is an admittance of guilt.

he wont answer cause he cant cause its stuffed

anyone that CAN shed some light - on how to get a hitup (if u ever can), would be of great help.

or if someone knows that it IS STUFFED, pls let us know so we dont make these numerous common threads........if we are wasting our time to find out, just tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario

Juniors
Not sure I can save you from the problem, as it would appear the criteria for registering a hitup is quite narrow.

thomo

Juniors
I think we all need to accept that the hitups and completed sets just aren't right. It isn't really that big a deal. Hopefully they can be fixed in a patch, but if not then the next release.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
yeah wen mario told us there was something like 17 stats per player and 22 stats per team i thought metres gained would be one of the first priorities for stats