What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is everyones favourite dinner?

O

ozbash

pirau corn. you soak the kernels of sweetcorn in water for about 3 months,drain and eat.
the stink is horrendous,the taste ,magnificent !

mutton birds. gastronomic delight from nz,s off shore islands. these are the young fledgeling birds of a sort of seagull.they are boiled for about 6-7 hours,(change the water about 4 times cos of the oil ), take the birds out,throw them away and eat the pot !!
they are very nice....

slinkys,, these are (usually) the carcasses of aborted piglets.usually roasted and very nice........

Ill rush out for that meal tonight Mr O'bash ;)
Gotta agree with the baked dinner Macca, nothing tops it in my eyes.
Cant really get around the taste of beer, i think a lot more people would be drinkers if they discovered the joys of Jim Beam :)
MFC.

G@v

Juniors
Johnny, whichdistrict has the bestChinese restuarants, Escobar, Nueva Pompeya or Belgrano?

M

mud n blood

Nothing beats ice-cold bourbon and coke washing down king tiger prawns at the first day of the gabba cricket test while looking at the passing titty show !!!

A close second, (for you OB), is to cook a Tailor whole on a beach bbq within minutes of catching it ..... sheer magic !!!

Other sh!t I like .... chicken fillet burgers from kfc, milk freddo frogs, wagon wheels, nanna's homemade custard, my wife's pork .... roast, that is!!! ....

Ramit54

Juniors
I mainly eat Italian food.
My favourite is:
Soup: Minestrone Di Riso [Vegetable Soup with Rice]
Main: Piccata Marsala [Veal with Marsala]
Dessert: Miascia [Bread and fruit pudding]
Washed down with Wild Turkey on the rocks.

Cheers Retread

I didn't get to weigh 133 kilos without knowing a bit about food. This is the ultimate dinner.
Entree: Sate King Prawns - simple but magnificent.
Main course: very plump chicken breast slowly pan fried in butter with a sauce made from the pan juices, lots of garlic, worstershire sauce, brandy, cream and parsley. Served with potato, sweet potato and carrot oven roasted in duck fat with plenty of rosemary and accompanied by peas and corn.
Dessert: pavlova topped with strawberries and kiwifruit (well I am a Souths supporter).
Recommendation: do not have a cholesterol test for the next two weeks.
Cheers
Bigbopper
o

B

Bomber

Chicken bake - strips of Wollies BBQ chicken, mayo, cheese, sour creamand crushed potato chips baked together - served with deep fried sweet potato and washed down with some Douglas Shire water - the best water in Australia ;)

L

legend

A kiwis favourite meal is mutton dressed up as lamb.
emsmilep.gif

K

Kiwi

Well I can't go past the "footy feast". What is the "Foorty Feast" you may ask? Well it consists of, a game of footy, league of course, the half time whistle, a plate consisting of, half a family sized deep dish steak and vege pie, two very runny eggs, and topped off with wedges, anda bottle of Crown Lager. Oh and lets not forget the half a loaf of bread, toasted if it turns you on.

Mud and Blood gets Mrs Kiwi's vote

I like a certain Malaysian Satay dish that my Dad cooks up. The kahlua and coconut cream go really well together.

Anything with Chicken I'll eat.

Marv-Marcus

Juniors
Meals I like have steak with creamy potato and range of vegetables. Meals taste even nice when its cooked by someone other than my wife. I like to eatpizza, I really like Meat supreme pizza. My wife only eat the vegetable pizza, she is Vegetarian. So when she not looking I sprinkle beef stock on her pizza.

-Marcus

Marv-Marcus

Juniors
Hello Gav
I ask you not to salivate for my wife she is very ugly, but she is mine. If you want Iwill help find you another Vegetarian lady, and you may salivatefor her cooking, but not for her body.... she is mine .

Bronco , I've always thought Ronald McDonald's food was terrible. Meeting the man himself was terrible enough.

Marcus mate can't you decide - women or cooking.

R

roostergirl

I am vegetarian too!!
emsmile.gif

My Fave meal is spinach & mushroom pasta mmmmm
& you all know about my Rum & Raisin ice cream addiction.
Then wash it down with a few glasses of Kahlua & Milk...Heaven