What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Is The 2007 St. George Business Plan.

bornadragon

Juniors
Well the dust has well settled and I've finally got some sort of life back after putting FAR to much emotional credit into another failed season.

WE are a long, long way out from 07 and after a catalogue of failed started to previous seasons I want to know, with full transparency from the Saint George management what Business/ Management decisions are in place so WE, (We're all in this together, don't forget) do not have to endure another rollercoster ride of emotions like the pace 4 or so years.

We've moved on from the Barretts and the Baileys and I want to know (reasured) that every move (ALL THE RIGHT MOVES) are full of purpose with the common goal of a first premiership.

That includes the SIGNING or in some cases the NOT RESIGNING of players, no matter what their skill level or status.

That also includes the management and their agendas, because I firmly believe if we we were reading form the same play book we'd be still getting over a blistering hangover.

The simple fact we beat the premiers 3 Count it 3 times still breaks my heart... There is just no logic to that fact and its also the same fact that management must face head on, and not stick their head in the sand and pretend it will go away.

They say good things take time and you have to work hard to get things, but if we have players and the coaching staff working for the problem at a uncoordinated level, buying players eg Woodford and letting Gorrell go well the result we got this year will be the same in years to come.

I'm not telling the people in their positions what they should do but there is a point where you must draw a line in the sand and some decisions must be justified. We are not dummies.

Working on the theory that we learn leasons I do want a sharper decision making process as a result of Barrett umming are arrring about the should I stay or should I go matter.

Just look at Man United and the way they go about things... That's what I want to see the St. George management do about Business. No more of this subversive Bullst*t that seems to take place.

I want a premiership... And star team will always beat a team of stars. Bellimary and the Melbourne's 06 premiership race as apposed to ours.

No 1 thing... consistancy at being consistant... Not inconsistant

bornadragon

Juniors
What's best for SAINT GEORGE

Ps It's not a matter of who we don't have and who's gone. It's what we're going to do with what we've got and quickly getting the best out of them to achieve a premiership as a team, not a bunch of individuals.

Hint.... Hornby five/eigth and captain, then take it form there.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Beating the premiers 3 times proves one thing. That it is a mental attitude within the team that lets them down. They need to get more mentally prepared. If sending out Baz, Bull and Timmo was not great enough motivation than nothing is. Either get Browny some courses in sports psycology or get someone like Gus or Warren Ryan who have won premierships to speak to the players on a usual basis like once a week. They just don't aim up when it counts and it is getting frustrating for us fans. Just when they give us great confidence that they are on the right path, bang, we are hit with a poor performence. When I am confident they will win, that is when they lose and that is how it has been for a while now.

Godz Illa

Coach
bornadragon said:
And star team will always beat a team of stars. Bellimary and the Melbourne's 06 premiership race as apposed to ours.
We've choked enough - no need to copy the Storm.

Latest posts