What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the biggest non-selection disgrace!

choc_soldier

Coach
Luke Lewis for sure, and also Ben Kennedy not being given time to prove his fitness.

For the Kiwis, I initially thought Jones, but then read about him dropping himself basically. Apart from that, Rahuihi - surely he deserved a run.

Biggest surprise - Frank "The Tank" Pritchard. :shock:

raz

Juniors
Feel sorry for lewis has he played a test since darren smith got chosen over him

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Lewis hasnt played a test at all, which is unfair cause he shouldve played at least 2 in the tour last year.

SirShire

First Grade
raiders_lover_18 said:
kimmorely should be in for sure. he is the greatest player ive evr seen

*hides sarchasm

ps: he is s***

pps: he is really s***

[sarcasm]You are right. You know so much about rugby league. Everyone on the forum likes you[/sarcasm]

Go back to bed, tool.

Macca

Coach
Southern Saint said:
No, Canberra's performance against the Scummers was a shocker!!

You can't help yourself can you. In every thread you drag things down. Lance Thompson, pfffft, thats ridiculous. He shouldn't even make first grade for
St.Geo-Illa. Most over rated second rower in the game.

miccle

Bench
knights04 said:
He'd hardly be selected for anything other than goalkicking ay

Deadset - what are you on? He's on of the best defensive wingers in the competition for a start. Good luck getting a try on his side NZ! People here saying he's not quick? Definitely - he didn't show it last year playing in the centres. But have you watched him this year? This guy knows his way to the tryline and he also has a lot of toe. Watch him running out there - he beats Tatey nine times out of ten.

Mick De Vere is the Hindmarsh of the three-quarter line. Reliable, hardworking and committed. With guys like Mini, Tahu, Tate, Locky etc. there will be heaps of attacking spark and potential. De Vere is exactly what they need there.

iggy plop

First Grade
I'm glad they didn't pick Ben Cross. He drops the ball too much and misses heaps of tackles. He was only marginally better than Tyran Smith against the Sharks. Had money on the Raiders last week and everytime Cross got the ball, I could feel the dollars slipping away.

That's punting.

:D

simon says

First Grade
Even though Im not surprised he didnt get picked.....Lance Thompson.I have watched all his games this year,and he has been phenominal.30 tackles and 15 hitups a game.And he is averagng about 10 metres a run,which is huge when you consider that guys like Webcke average about 7 metres.

Best form of his career and an inspiration to Saints.

Kingytek

Juniors
raiders_lover_18 said:
kimmorely should be in for sure. he is the greatest player ive evr seen

*hides sarchasm

ps: he is s***

pps: he is really s***

Not that I give a rats about either Sharks or Raiders, but it really does sound like your dirty because you got dusted by the celler dwellers

Raider_69

Post Whore
McSharkie said:
Southern Saint said:
No, Canberra's performance against the Scummers was a shocker!!

You can't help yourself can you. In every thread you drag things down. Lance Thompson, pfffft, thats ridiculous. He shouldn't even make first grade for
St.Geo-Illa. Most over rated second rower in the game.

exactly what i was telling him
Iggy Pop, Cross had a shocker, but even the greatest players have a bad game every now and again ;-)

Bluebag

Juniors
DeVere is a workhorse and does not let his team down, Bennett would not even keep him at the Bronco's if he did not do his job. Say what you like but Bennett will make the tough decisions when cutting players.
The turnaround for this test is only 4 days so you cannot give players time to heal and miss training sto let them play. Pick the best and fittest players available which is what has been done.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
knights04 said:
De Vere is in the same department

What, 60 tries and 366 goals @ over 76% isnt good enough? Not to mention heaps of try assists. Then add great defence and positional play. He deserves to be in the team.

Pigskin

Juniors
Terry Fearnley - Australian Team Selections 1984 (I think it was 84)

lest we forget

Oink !

Latest posts