What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the fiercest rivalry you have seen on LU?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think you've scared him of Hellsy,

he's gorne, and good riddence

Hellsy

Immortal
He only really turns up during the season, he'll be back unfortunately.... the tool :fist: :fist:

*Sandy*

First Grade
The most memorable one for me would have to be the shellacking melon... received back in 2003/early 2004. To name a few were Rex and EA. A melonictionary was formed with some pretty funny images to accomodate them. :lol: From memory I think the fight club was formed not long after...

bender

Juniors
El Diablo said:
his trademark calling card

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

lol

You gotta love the Raging One!

Anyone remember the night Meltiger went ballistic on the LWOS forum, trying to get banned?

One of my favourites was Ozbash vs El Duque that started with the Chris Byrd David Tua fight and peaked with Bernard Hopkins vs Felix Trinidad.

Ozbash vs Studebaker was another one as tough as they come.

What about Bryce vs Beekershark on the old Rleague ultraboard, that was huge.

Larry Long Prong vs Johnny Rico was always entertaining, too.

Too many huge stoushes to remember, they dont make them like they used to, mostly just a troll vs the rest nowadays. I want to see some real fired up proper stoushes. And one more of my favourites, what about the time Retread turned heal when someone revealed the contents of Matto s secret moderators forum. Or Marcus vs everyone on the subject of union vs league. So many great stoushes came from the LWOS environment, some of you guys should return to post there every now and then.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Hopkins v Trinidad was a bad day as it was on the same day as the GF so the Eels and Tito lost

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
no.2_lukeburt said:
is this stiffmeister eel, who lives in teh US and and wanted Smith's head on the platter?

thats him, he is a real head case

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
PK said:
The most memorable one for me would have to be the shellacking melon... received back in 2003/early 2004. To name a few were Rex and EA. A melonictionary was formed with some pretty funny images to accomodate them. :lol: From memory I think the fight club was formed not long after...
That was a great thread.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
EL!!!! It's back! It's alive!!!

:crazy:

P.S.

f**k up billy.

El Diablo said:
his trademark calling card

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

lol

Well done, Now sit on it and rotate

Timmah said:
EL!!!! It's back! It's alive!!!

:crazy:

P.S.

f**k up billy.

Thanks for welcoming me back!!

I have spent nearly a year, having a life and not spending it on this forum and it is good to see that same dickhead still have no life, being Keyboard Heroes and Computer nerds in the same post.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
And in a year, I see you've taken not a single English class. ;-)

Latest posts