What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the fiercest rivalry you have seen on LU?

salivor

First Grade
chemicalbrother said:
Timmah and a Gold fish.

You got burned by a genius, that's an all new low for you Timmy. I'm dissapointed that our rivalry hasn't been mentioned yet.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Burned by chemicalspermilly? :lol:! I know you want to make me feel like poop, but even that's a stretch of the imagination.

Oh... that's what you wanted me to do.

Me & salivor ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you don't depress me, i like the fact that I control the way you act, its a fine art

salivor

First Grade
Timmah said:
Burned by chemicalspermilly? :lol:! I know you want to make me feel like poop, but even that's a stretch of the imagination.

Oh... that's what you wanted me to do.

Me & salivor ;-)

Poop? What, are we in play school? Did little Timmy go poo poo in his pants again?

Oh wait I just realised I'm in the FFB, yep we're in playschool, carry on.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'd say Jimmah and everyone else...But he's my friend. I'm on his list.

That, and he admitted that in order to get to his current level of witt, he had to walk off a cliff. So I say we go easy on him.

Hallatia

Referee
I am also one of those people happy to make his list and it was because I wanted to slap him YAY!

Latest posts