What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the FIRST thing you will do in the game...

Moffo

Referee
I need everything, the teams you will pick, where you will play, what you will do, etc etc

Im going to play Dogs v Eels, probably at Stadium Australia. Im probably fiddle around with the options for a bit, make sure its raining but on a relatively easy level so i can pick up the skills of the game

Im also planning on trying to get someone sent off :D I think ill attack Hindmarsh with a big hit from O'Meley. Absolutely cannot wait!

After this ill play state of origin and keep smacking tallis in big hits til the big galoof goes off injured :lol:

So what will you do?

Cheers,
Moffo

Kiwi

First Grade
Kick the living shit out of the Roosters, then the Eels with the Broncos at Suncop Stadium.

Moffo

Referee
:lol: sounds like a plan

Give Fittler a coathanger, i wonder how players react when they are injured? I hope they roll around on the floor for a while

(And there is an option to lay the boot in) :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Kiwi

First Grade
Moffo said:
:lol: sounds like a plan

Give Fittler a coathanger, i wonder how players react when they are injured? I hope they roll around on the floor for a while

(And there is an option to lay the boot in) :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Cool, once out to an unbeatable lead i'll head high fittler, wing and minichiello, kick the shit out of them on the ground and finish the game with 10 men. Sounds like a plan.

Moffo

Referee
i should've put the word 'if' in when referring to the laying of the boots into players on the ground mate :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Ausguy

Coach
Good Topic Moffo,
im actually undecided at the moment, im gonna want to see everything in the irst 10 mins, obviously not possible, im very interested in the stadiums ect but i think il just check out toyota park first then probably play all my trial games at stadium australia, then i can see the ground of other teams as i play the comp.

my first game that i play will probably be something like sharks v Bulldogs or something, a hard first up game on easy level, in good conditions during day time at shark park.

i also might watch an AI v AI game as i previously mentioned in another post

once i get the hang of the game i will go through the motions of setting up the comp and adjusting everything so it is 100% acurate in regards to teams ect, also once all the options have been fiddeld with as in game length ect and all that stuff then its time to hit season mode

im planning on keeping track of every competition i play in, so im thinking of a way that i can store all of the vital stats for every season i complete, HAS ANYONE ONE ELSE THOUGHT OF DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

But i will definately be starting the season once i am satisfied that i can win every game, im so fired up i dont want any points to be scored against me, cant wait for the challenge. im planning on winning the comp on each level and progressing through them all, unless i find that easy is too easy then i will raise the bar half way through the season

there u go moffo anymore info needed?
now everyone else
give us yours?
cheers

Moffo

Referee
itd be really cool to play at leichhardt oval as well.

How about a ground creator in the next version? Wouldn't it be awesome to create your own ground, given different stadium pieces etc etc???

:D

Cheers,
Moffo

JoeD

First Grade
I will probably play the warriors v the bunnies at Erricson. I will not look at the manual but try to wing it against the easiest team on the easiest level. After they score the first try I will resort to reading the manual whilw they kick for goal. After they score a few more tries I will get pissed off pause the game and read the manual. At this stage I will probably start the game over.

Goleel

Juniors
I'll play Eels/Panthers on the easiest setting at Parra Stadium and tear them to pieces, then do the same to the Bulldogs, Roosters and Raiders, to set a few records right this year.

Then its off to the season mode, playing out an Eels season, then a season with Souths, flogging them with every team in the comp.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Raiders v Bulldogs at Bruce on a nice Friday night. I'll make the team the one that started out the year. But really, there will probably be too much to do in my first sitting of NRL 2003. I know that when i play FIFA 2001, I go crazy with the trades - I ended up with about 6 or 7 topline goalies the other day. But I think I'll leave trading (if that's an option) till later on - not that the Raiders need anymore great players :D

Jono Russell

Bench
first thing i will do is player a 2player exibition match against my brother, i will be the sharks he will be the bulldogs it will be players twice once at shark park the other at stadium australia. both will be night games.

the second thing i will do is play a state of origon against my brother me being nsw and him qld,

then i will be creating my own team or editing the sharks side what ever i feel like at the time and then playing them in my own full season on hard difficulty and 40 minutes a half

broncos4eva

Juniors
im sorry to tell you somethingwithjohn but the second thing you WONT be doing is playing a SOO match because the series has to be UNLOCKED dude..... the onli options you will have at the beginning is NRL andd SL comps with friendlies ....sorri :(

Raider_69

Post Whore
i will be playing the Raiders V Knights and getting Rubin Wiki, Ben Cross and Luke Davico to smash Johns repeatably

broncos4eva

Juniors
oh and also one other thing, don't think that you can just cruise through a season of the NRL and expect the SOO series to unlock.....u gotta win it!!! So even if you make the grand final and lose.....there will be NO REWARD and nothing will be unlocked! Thats the latest guys :)