What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the most useless job society has?

Most useless job

• Total voters

YoHadrian

Juniors
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...oney-on-super-bowl-halftime-20210208.amp.html

Old mate coughed up 9mill of his own cash to get the "effect" he wanted.

Lmao

The only decent half time show ever.

0927-justin-timberlake-janet-jackson-superbowl-2004-mishap-getty-5-728x400.jpg

Male underpants models.

Come to think of it, all models. Catwalk models are the worst closely followed by Sports Illustrated swimsuit tarts. Bunch of heads on sticks.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have noticed in a few shows when they want to torture someone to get them to talk. You put them in a room a blast heavy metal m,usic at them.

Music as torture. I found a use.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Quailty post, I am unsure why this happens, but it does appartley.

I never gave one cent to google, but they have billions.

I blame St george fans, they believe anything.

bubs

Juniors
I just witnessed 1 today actually.
Someone dressed in canary yellow handing out UAP voting paraphernalia for the general election.
Poor girl, she'll NEVER vote for this mob again after the abuse she'll cop.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
NRL referees and touch judges.
Na dude, whilst they may piss you off, there is no game without them.

Everybody forgives a player for dropping a ball, giving a penalty, an intercept.

But by God, Mohammed, Buddah, the Kracken......if a referee makes a mistake, @skeepe will eat your children, just jokes.

But seriously, you are all pricks to blokes and gals who ref and sideline.

Honestly you would not do it, takes guts.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Meanwhile some dickhead strums a guitar, young ladies throw eggs, the world has more peeps.

I want my flying car

The Rosco

Bench
This will be the 4th vote for influencers. The Penrith boys agree with me.
If we all would have killed 1 each every month, we'd be rid of them by now and I could vote for something else.
But oh no . . . we can't be killing them, can we ? . . . won't somebody think of the children !!!
Seriously . . . so exactly what else runs thru your minds when you see them on telly ?

Latest posts