What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the most useless job society has?

Most useless job

• Total voters

mongoose

Coach
Human Resource Reps.

The idea behind HR is fine but they are usually f**king useless and block anything getting done or resolved, the human equivalent of red tape.

Danish

Referee
Human Resource Reps.

The idea behind HR is fine but they are usually f**king useless and block anything getting done or resolved, the human equivalent of red tape.

HR have also managed to remove themselves from the one f**king think they used to be good for. Sacking people.

Best I can tell all any HR department does is hands out promotions, gathers resumes, and then spends the rest of their time making things like what spreads should be offered in the staff room into some serious staff morale issue

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I will say this, whislt I think the music industry is scum, the highest of, well close too.

I would never actually ban music.

Children grow and love music as young people, banning it is against every fibre in my body.

Just remember it is an exploit.

They these days they just exploit young people. does not mean music itself is bad.

Just a hobby currently soooo overpaid, not even to the musican, just the corporation who prey on the young, the musican just wants to play, in general.

Milli Vanilli, kids loved it, scumbags scored.

People hate facts.

As a hobby you are awesome, making millions, scumbags who prey on the young.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Poor, Twiz, feed the executives.

Suzie Q got like 1/100th.

But hey kids, it is all good, some do well.

Well money wise, money is the game after all.

Who cares about music, when you can milk children, and old peeps too.

Money, Money Money, ABBA knew.

It is about the muxic........lololololhahahhahahah.

The_Frog

First Grade
I don't know why you'd single out musicians, they offer no more of less than anyone in the arts to society.

I'd consider the most useless job is probably bank teller. There is literally nothing that they do that you can't do yourself, and for the most part dealing with them is slower and more difficult than doing it over the phone or online. Within 5-10 years they in all likelihood wont even exist as an occupation.
10 years are up, there are far far fewer of them, but they still exist.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Hygienists after a flood.

“Although some stock in the store was not submerged in the flood, it had been assessed by a hygienist and found to be damaged by airborne contamination and is unsafe to recover,” he said.

Was going to put Human Resources but I've been beaten to it twice. Leeches do nothing productive except think up garbage to make themselves seem important