What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the newcastle feeling from all the sh*t last year?

MC DUI

Juniors
I don't care if multi-million dollar club's fans sing at their games, I'm not a fan and I think the songs are lame it's as simple as that.

Like I have said everybody else can feel free to love the singing, it's just not my thing.

MSKnight

Juniors
CobyDelaney said:
Wow. Someone really missed the point.

This is so offtopic, but your name is like that Corey kids and I think of him everytime I read what you say :cool:

:lol:

katestar676

Juniors
Walking through the shops today I noticed that there is a huge difference between when the Knights made the grandfinal to what it is like since the Jets have made it. There are no streamers and balloons up in shops, the newsagent arn't selling Jets colour balloon, streamers and badges that say Jets to win like they did when the Knights made it in 2001. I also remember some butchers making red and blue sausages and pubs with red and blue beer and everyone had red and blue streamers attatched to their car anteners.

Its just an observation I made while walking through the shops so I think the Jets still have a bit of a way to go before they are the number one team in Newcastle.

Knights007 said:
This is so offtopic, but your name is like that Corey kids and I think of him everytime I read what you say :cool:

Are you aware Coby is the webmaster? Frankly he can say whatever the F##k he likes. That party kid from Melbourne is a tool, if that is who you are referring too. Ugliest bastard I have seen in a long time. No wonder he wears glasses.

Coastbloke

Bench
Misanthrope said:
You point out one shocking crowd as if its indicative of the entire perceived conflict. During the 06/07 season, the Jets drew more for their home final against Sydney FC than Newcastle drew for their home final against Manly.

Maybe a wheel fell off the bandwagon...??

TooheysNew

Coach
Knights007 said:

Yeh, no.

No relation, and if I ever saw the f**kwit face to face I'd beat the f**k out of him for drawing bad attention to me.

knights girl

Juniors
This is only my point of view.......I think the reason why the soccer is getting
so much attention is there is nothing else happening in our town at
present....we have just came home from Sydney and passed some buses
on the f 3 going to the soccer grand final they had no flags or streamers
on there to identify them as jets supporters going to a grandfinal.I'm
sure if it was the knights in the grand final you'd be able to see the colours
coming a mile away.I watch the jets on fox but only because theres nothing else
on.I can't ever see the Jets bigger then the knights no matter wat Con says.He's dreaming!!

~knights~

Juniors
I went down to the '97 GF by coach

And it was decked out in red & blue (streamers etc )

it looked awesome

and when we were coming back that night

people were lining the streets in newie waving their flags etc...every time a coach went past,lol

Billythekid

First Grade
From what i can tell people are itching to get back and watch some rugby league right now. I think if the knights get just a few good results we are gonna see some bumper crowds. I don't know why, but there seems to be a little more excitement around this season than the last few.

Latest posts