What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your pass mark for 2020

Where will we finish in 2020

• 1-4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-6

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • 7-8

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Not in the top 8

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Top 4

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Top 6

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Top 8

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

Tiger05

First Grade
You don’t reckon they interact with more of the general public than the average joe though? That was my point

The time of quarantine was for weeks ago when it was minimal. It’s too late to stop the spread completely now when you have places like Bega and other rural Australian towns with confirmed cases, that pretty much tells me this virus is everywhere

I reckon NRL players probably have less contact. Compare that to everyone catching public transport to work every day. It's really hard to know what to do though. My jiu-jitsu coach is the Tigers wrestling coach. We train rolling on the ground with other guys (and some girls). Say he gets it and then goes to coach the Tigers or vice versa. It can spread fairly easily. It's going to be hard to state some people are more likely to get it especially in urban areas where if you keep living your life you are going to come into contact with a lot of people.

We've split our teams into two and it's one week on and one week off for everyone going forward. That may change to 100% work from home. I work for a big bank and I'm probably lucky.

I also think the virus is probably everywhere but it can get a lot worse. I'm all for taking precautionary measures.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
[QUOTE="Das Hassler, Young fit people are the most resilient for sure and may not even show symptoms ( as has been reported) but not everyone they have contact with in their lives is also young.. fit and strong...particularly older parents and elderly grandparents . [/QUOTE]

Yeah, point taken.
I hate to say it but I have gone from thinking there is no way they would cancel the season to thinking it is more than likely to happen. A player goes to the shops or visits a friend or relative picks up the virus and that's it for the season. Another virus comes out in a year or two and another season could bite the dust before it starts.

On a brighter note if we win our first couple of games by big margins before the season is cancelled we could be minor premiers and handed the trophy be default.