What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Jumpers will you wear??

Catatonic_Omnivore said:
You must really be hard up for conversations if all your interested in is jumpers. Is this a fetish thing with you or what??? Your starting to freak me out.

:lol:

I know Tony's laughing too. :D

antonius

Coach
Penelope Pittstop said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
You must really be hard up for conversations if all your interested in is jumpers. Is this a fetish thing with you or what??? Your starting to freak me out.

:lol:

I know Tony's laughing too. :D
Correct-amondo (Spelling) ;-)

roostergirl

Juniors
I have been running around Sydney & Newcastle the last 2 weeks in my training jersey :D Brought my signed 'away' jersey with me too but not sure which one I will wear to the Grand Final.

(Well it did ask what jersey we would be wearing lol)

Ooh I see...

All the while I though Antonious was just being facetious. My apologies.

I for one am a traditionalist and will be wearing my cotton jersey with the dominant blue colors. I am financially handicapped to afford these new jerseys.

My son, however, will be wearing his fleecy Roosters jumper and our dog will be sporting a new coat of red, white & blue paint. Non-toxic, just in case there are some animal rights activists out there.

foetus_head

Juniors
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Still no reply???

Must be watching last years grand final :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, roosters logic there. Check above your post, or atleast get Gould to complain how its all the refs fault. I mean it is, if he had done things they way he was suppost to you never would have made such a stupid remark. :lol: Its funny cause its true

The Backpacker

Juniors
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
I for one am a traditionalist and will be wearing my cotton jersey with the dominant blue colors. I am financially handicapped to afford these new jerseys.

My son, however, will be wearing his fleecy Roosters jumper and our dog will be sporting a new coat of red, white & blue paint. Non-toxic, just in case there are some animal rights activists out there.

Not being at all superstitious, I'll be sticking with the winning white. 8)

How'd you get the dog to stay still? I tried spray painting the kids but they weren't having a bar of it and once the attention turned to the cat, she chose the 140km/hr winds, driving rain and freezing temperatures outside as a better option. :-k

The Backpacker said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:

Not being at all superstitious, I'll be sticking with the winning white. 8)

How'd you get the dog to stay still? I tried spray painting the kids but they weren't having a bar of it and once the attention turned to the cat, she chose the 140km/hr winds, driving rain and freezing temperatures outside as a better option. :-k
You see, Dogs unlike Cats have unwavering respect for its master.

Cats and felines for that matter are happy to prance around with air of arrogance around them. The first sign of trouble, however, they will always choose to run rather than stand their ground. It's their nature.

Now a Dog like all canines knows that once the pecking order is established and the Alpha male is declared, be it human or another animal like a Rooster, will allways fear and respect them. They tend to take a less dominant role in the presence of the Alpha male.

You will probably notice that the agression previously shown by the canine no longer exists once early dominance is established. After a period of say, 80 mins, they retire meekly into a corner of a dimly lit room sipping a beverage congregating amonst other defeated canines.

If you know what I mean. ;-)

The Backpacker

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like a good topic for a sevens article to me. ;-)

I'm pretty sure the feline can be dominated in much the same way. It just takes someone more masterful and skilled at it than myself. I'll let you know on Sunday night.

The Backpacker said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like a good topic for a sevens article to me. ;-)

I'm pretty sure the feline can be dominated in much the same way. It just takes someone more masterful and skilled at it than myself. I'll let you know on Sunday night.
I agree it has potential. Unfortunately I already had an article whipped up and sent to Penelope for perusal. Seems to have met with her approval. Now I can focus on this weekend.

The Backpacker

Juniors
No worries - there's always the GF. ;-)

I have two articles - one written in a moment of madness which ozzie thinks should be posted, the other, my tried and true style. Decisions....Decisions....

Realistically, the men in white coats will be coming for me and the cat if I post the former.

But I still need advice on how to paint the cat.

The Backpacker said:
No worries - there's always the GF. ;-)

I have two articles - one written in a moment of madness which ozzie thinks should be posted, the other, my tried and true style. Decisions....Decisions....

Realistically, the men in white coats will be coming for me and the cat if I post the former.

But I still need advice on how to paint the cat.
I would really love to help but I have this fear of Animal Activists knocking down my front door.

What the heck...
>Have you got a paint ball gun???

>Did you know that cats skin when exposed to prolonged period in the sun are suseptable to extreme sun burn? Got a razor? Yes, well that's one color done.

>Do you have access to a tranquilizer gun?