What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what movie am i ?

After much consultation (not including websites teehee), i have narrowed it down to Dirty Harry or Unforgiven.

But im going for Dirty Harry!

Neway, screw whether im right or not, ill throw one back

"I have always depended on the kindness of strangers"

Moffo.

Ah bugger, thats no good is it?

I'll choose not to embarass myself again and show up my lack of movie lines knowledge
emembarrassed.gif

Moffo.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Actually Moffo.. you're spot on... Just wanted to make a nuisance of myself...:D

Dirty Harry (without the exclamation mark) is absolutely, 100%, surefire, perfectly correct.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well Moffo, you were so sure of yourself with the answer... I mean asking a new question straight off... that I just couldn't resist it. Had ya going though...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bumping this up...
Name the movie which has this line from Mia Farrow. Get it rightand thenhave a go yourself.

"My husband and I fell in love at first sight. Maybe I should have taken a second look."

El Duque

Bench
The only prob with this is google makes it easy.

Crimes And Misdemeanors

I'll try think of a quote google won't know.

El Duque

Bench
After racking my brain for ages trying to stump google with quotes :mad:I may have done it.

"'the only way to catch a doper is when you yourself become a smoker"

If you know the quote it will be easy.

imported_coop

Juniors
Too true. Laugh yer arse off stuff El Duque.

ok, I get the gist of this.

"One day my cousin Walter got a Cat stuck in his ass".

Latest posts