What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

axl rose

Bench
11 years ago I commented on IMDB that Twister was epic :lol: i regret nothing

312jxnd.gif

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
2012 is one of my guilty pleasure movies. I watched it between 8.30pm and 10.30pm on December 21st, 2012. I figured if the world was going to end at 10pm as 'predicted', I'd go out with my boy, John Cusack.

thorson1987

Coach
I guess I'm in the minority where I don't mind the Transformers movies (sure they aren't the best but oh well.)

Watched 50 minutes of Devils Knot last night (fell asleep due to driving back from Hay the night before).

So far so good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Knot_(film)

After finishing this, quality movie.

Currently downloading the Paradise Lost trilogy which is the documentary series on the case.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
2012 is one of my guilty pleasure movies. I watched it between 8.30pm and 10.30pm on December 21st, 2012. I figured if the world was going to end at 10pm as 'predicted', I'd go out with my boy, John Cusack.

Love that!! A former boss of mine (disability support) bought over $18000 of non perishables for the residents of the group home we worked at to prepare for the Y2K bullshit.

Three months later the idiot was sacked for blowing out the budget. Fool!!

Zoidberg

First Grade
After Earth. I really liked Shayamalan's The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, and Signs, what happened to him, his films are just rubbish.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm with you on the above three. I even enjoyed The Village up until he inserted a twist for the sake of having a twist.

His more recent work has been absolutely dire.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I remember literally sprinting from my place in Armidale to the cinema to make the last showing on tight-ass Tuesday and thinking I'd made the right choice.

Atmospheric and suspenseful, intriguing premise and then... oh, a f**king wall? Oh? f**k. OFF.

Apey

Staff member
I liked The Village because it was the first movie I saw with a girlfriend. Yep, that old trick.

t-ba

Post Whore
Caddyshack

It's been on my list for over a decade now...I regret not watching it earlier. Awesome film.

Status
Not open for further replies.