What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now Jason Taylor ?

coolsteve

Juniors
So with something like $1m worth of hookers on the sideline, [ calm down ] , What other options does he have for the 9 ?Gotta love player retention

alien

Referee
So with something like $1m worth of hookers on the sideline, [ calm down ] , What other options does he have for the 9 ?Gotta love player retention

i thought wobbie was on a million dollars by himself. i don't know what ballin is on, but i heard he will be out until around 2 months into the season. they still have cherrington and halatau i guess

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Halatau is missing Round 1 because of suspension, along with Brooks.

Cherrington was in good form in the trial against the Sharks and is definitely better than Ballin and only barely behind Farah in attack. Defensively he's weaker than both.

The Rosco

Bench
Can we have a poll on who's got the biggest smile on his face, Taylor or Farah

Listen mate, I don't care how many posts you have racked up.
Unless your name is Albert Rosenfeld, don't you EVER ask for a poll on anyfkknthing.
He is the keeper of all LU polls. The rest of us aren't worthy.

PS: 1 vote for Farah. :)

And alien actually let 6 replies get in front of him in a purely Wests Tigers topic. He's slipping.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So with something like $1m worth of hookers on the sideline

51TB5P2nFAL._SY300_.jpg

Lambretta

First Grade
I wouldn't go that far. The kid has potential but he is still 3rd in line when everyone's fit.

He meant the best they have available atm

So Cherrington it is

Unless Charlie Sheen can make an alternative recommendation