What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What NRL teams would have beaten the City or Country teams tonight?

simon says

First Grade
Laugh all you want.....NSW needs more options in attack.

Without a commanding 6/7 Farah would provide some spark up front.

And just for the record.....I fail to see how Bedsy outplayed Farah last night,I saw it the other way around.The only time I noticed Bedsy was in the last ten minutes when they had about ten sets on the city line.

Farah scored after one set easy.

simon says

First Grade
Laugh all you want.....NSW needs more options in attack.

Without a commanding 6/7 Farah would provide some spark up front.

And just for the record.....I fail to see how Bedsy outplayed Farah last night,I saw it the other way around.The only time I noticed Bedsy was in the last ten minutes when they had about ten sets on the city line.

Farah scored after one set easy.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i will sound biased but i dont think Mullen's form has been any better or worse as a halfback then Michael Dobson

Raider_69

Post Whore
i may sound biased but for mine Mullen's form has been no better or worse then that of canberra's Michael Dobson.

salivor

First Grade
What team would've beaten City or Country? Any team from Qld, that's for sure :cool:.

Iafeta

Referee
Raider_69 said:
i may sound biased but for mine Mullen's form has been no better or worse then that of canberra's Michael Dobson.

Point made, point taken third time :lol:

I concur, I think the Canberra halves have gone very well. Personally, I think NSW would do well to shelve off the has beens and put Carney/Mullen in the NSW halves. You have to restart somewhere, Kimmorley and Orford aren't the answer.

robbo333

Juniors
no one would hav beaten city or country. the best game i ever seen. craig gower was on fire. anasta played crap and kimmorley is a tough little fella

salivor

First Grade
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
!!! Not the broncos based on tonight's first half !!!

Tell me about it, my grandmother could construct a more imaginitive attack than the Broncos tonight.

salivor

First Grade
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
lol ... and your grandfather has more penetration.

Thanks for that comment, I'll never quite look at her the same way again :shock:

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
lol ch9 were talking about the Dragons-Eels 8-1 scoreline as being the last time a game was 0-0 at half time. The difference is weather though. It couldn't be drier in Brisbane right now...

I reckon the 2nd half will open up a bit.

Dutchy

Immortal
robbo333 said:
no one would hav beaten city or country. the best game i ever seen. craig gower was on fire. anasta played crap and kimmorley is a tough little fella

:crazy:

Latest posts