What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Our Team Needs....

PrideKnight

Bench
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well said, i like you was there till the bitter end...we actually always wait for the joint to clear out a bit, especially seeing as you have to wait to get out of the carpark anyhow.
We had to endure incredibly drunk warriors supporters being sore winners...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Yeah same here, didnt leave for a good 5-10 mins after the completion of the game actually, i just couldnt believe how unlucky we hav been. Surely we are due for some overdue change in luck???

~bedsy~

First Grade
I didn't leave until after the boys were off the feild.
I would never leave a game early no matter how far they are behind or in front.

I will be at the Doggs game next week.
I just need better sunscreen and a bigger hat :lol:

prideknight said:
i_love_matt_gidley said:
i really really want to go next week but i'm not allowed to go to bulldogs games...

No excuse....Tell your parents your going to the movies...and then just make sure ur not on camera...

Lol, it'll be a bit hard to get there since i live in Sydney, but i'll figure something out ;-)

RABK

Referee
I just need better sunscreen and a bigger hat

Here here.

I was shattered, didn't leave for a good 20 minutes after the final hooter. If any of you saw a dejected Knights fan looking at the empty turf of EAS it was me.

PrideKnight

Bench
i_love_matt_gidley said:
prideknight said:
i_love_matt_gidley said:
i really really want to go next week but i'm not allowed to go to bulldogs games...

No excuse....Tell your parents your going to the movies...and then just make sure ur not on camera...

Lol, it'll be a bit hard to get there since i live in Sydney, but i'll figure something out ;-)

No Excuse, RABK and i are in sydney too :p
I'm always happy tp ferry supporters up, bearing in mind that RABK and i intend to get there for all three games...

aqua_duck

Coach
Look guys its not that people aren't supporting the boys but its just frustrating to see a professional football club staffed by amateurs. This is the worst predicament we've probably ever been in, and its all down to bad management. All people are striving for is change, a change into the era of professionalism, where our coaching staff are actually qualified and not just ex players looking for a job.
I'll never boo my team but I'll refuse to cheer a team off the park after they've put in a pitiful effort which they have like every game this year. The players are professionals (in name only) and they'd be embarrassed to get a standing ovasion off the ground when they haven't won a game all season, and threw away the match.

PrideKnight

Bench
Duck, i agree with some of what you say, especially about ex players and so forth.
But the did at least to be warmly sent from the park, they did play better yesterday, far better than we have seen them all season. They had it relatively safe until Joey went off, and then as always they fell apart without him. While i dont think its right they lose thier heads whenever he goes, im still not gunna detract from the 60 odd minutes of good footy they did play.

prideknight said:
It was really disheartening when getting back from a 5 hour round trip drive, and a 5 hour day at the game, to see "Fans" turning on the team and one another.

Two pointsof clarification,

1) The way the Knights "played" last sunday was abysmal and they fully deserved the booing they got. Perhaps that will make them wake up to themselves :mrgreen:

2) The only reason why fans are turning on each other is because you have the fans who can SEE the problems and want to fix them and then you have a ignorant morons who have their heads stuck in the sand hoping the fairy godmother will pull a special potion out of her a$$ that will help the Knights win the premiership :mrgreen: