What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what people on the forum do you find most fascinating?

El Coconuto

Bench
Holy smokes it's been so long since I last posted here -- actually that's a phat lie I just posted in the Forum Sevens thread about two minutes ago, but apart from that, nadda -- but it seems like things are chugging along nicely.

Just thought I'd quickly pop in and drop a vote down for my buddy nibs (if he's even still on here). Nobody pulled off the whitty act whilst maintaining popularity like he did. Nothing could quite come close to the "Hi, I'm nibbs. I'm going to embarrass you. I'm going to humiliate you. I'm going to play off like the horniest dude in the world on you. And I'm going to show you all how to do it all without anyone even batting an eyelid or saying boo for a few years" act.

Truly a great.

(Note: Of course I haven't been here for the last year so everything could totally be different now. But since I don't have time to flirt around here all to often anymore, I just went with the "who would I have voted for one year ago when I was actually a somebody here?" answer)

(Brackets for the brackets: Hearing that the Dragon's beat the Sharks in the finals makes me want to stay here in the US just all the little longer...)

(And one more little notie, I'm going to check in here every so often to check pm's and drop the occasional post. So if you drop a holla, you'll get an answer within a week -- or close to -- and what have you. Other than that, I really hope that this place is still going off. Everytime someone asks where they can go to find out about that footie jersey that I wear every other night, I always end up saying leagueunlimited.com -- whch is pretty sad, I know, but eh, what the heck?)

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
El Coconuto said:
Holy smokes it's been so long since I last posted here -- actually that's a phat lie I just posted in the Forum Sevens thread about two minutes ago, but apart from that, nadda -- but it seems like things are chugging along nicely.

Just thought I'd quickly pop in and drop a vote down for my buddy nibs (if he's even still on here). Nobody pulled off the whitty act whilst maintaining popularity like he did. Nothing could quite come close to the "Hi, I'm nibbs. I'm going to embarrass you. I'm going to humiliate you. I'm going to play off like the horniest dude in the world on you. And I'm going to show you all how to do it all without anyone even batting an eyelid or saying boo for a few years" act.

Truly a great.

(Note: Of course I haven't been here for the last year so everything could totally be different now. But since I don't have time to flirt around here all to often anymore, I just went with the "who would I have voted for one year ago when I was actually a somebody here?" answer)

(Brackets for the brackets: Hearing that the Dragon's beat the Sharks in the finals makes me want to stay here in the US just all the little longer...)

(And one more little notie, I'm going to check in here every so often to check pm's and drop the occasional post. So if you drop a holla, you'll get an answer within a week -- or close to -- and what have you. Other than that, I really hope that this place is still going off. Everytime someone asks where they can go to find out about that footie jersey that I wear every other night, I always end up saying leagueunlimited.com -- whch is pretty sad, I know, but eh, what the heck?)

nibbs is still tha man Coco.

half

Coach
holy crap, el coco is right. nibbs is easily the most fascinating

nice to see you post coconuto

Latest posts