What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Phrases and Words Make You See Red?

thailand

Juniors
There is a bunch of phrases and words that make me cringe every time I hear them. I hear and read them in general conversation, social media and TV interviews. Here we go with mine....

"Know what I mean?" - I've heard this up to three times in a sentence. If I didn't know what you meant, I'd ask you to f**king explain.

"Noone" - Noone is actually a surname. The word you are looking for is NO ONE!

"Yeah...Nah" - A general response by someone who doesn't have a clue of how to answer a question presented to them. It's one or the other - not both.

"Level playing field" - A politician's special. What's it supposed to mean? All parties involved are treated equally? Who knows?

"I can categorically state..." - Another politician's specialty. The inclusion of "categorically" means nothing. Just a ploy to make someone sound more intelligent than what they really are.

Fire away with yours.
tv station 9 live and free WHAT A LOAD OF FING CRAP ITS FREE BECOUSE C9 CHARGE A MILLION BUCKS FOR ADDS NOT BECOUSE THERE KIND TO US ASSHOLESass (1).gif ass (1).gif vid_dep_ani_001.gif

juro

Bench
Why are people so afraid of saying the word "me"? They somehow think it is childish, maybe?

So many people say "Will you come with Dave and I". You wouldn't say "Will you come with I". Why change the word when you add someone else?

Far too many times I hear things like "Please don't hesitate to contact John, Dick or myself". How can someone else contact yourself???

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
"It came out the back of the hands" when disputing a forward pass.

Where's the backs of your hand? It's on the other side from your palms idiot. Ever see anybody pass a ball with their arms crossed? Didn't think so.

How it comes out the back, front of the hands or your arsehole shouldn't determine what's forward or not.

thailand

Juniors
"It came out the back of the hands" when disputing a forward pass.

Where's the backs of your hand? It's on the other side from your palms idiot. Ever see anybody pass a ball with their arms crossed? Didn't think so.

How it comes out the back, front of the hands or your arsehole shouldn't determine what's forward or not.
IF THE BALL CAME OUT OF MY ASS HOLE STIFF SHITass (1).gif

LESStar58

Referee
Privilege when it is used in social justice circles. Just a PC buzzword used to absolve the simpletons of taking any responsibility for themselves.

Pommy

Coach
Centrelink and Service NSW.

I've had to visit both this week and both are great examples of the most wretched hives of scum and villainy ever.

Silent Knight

First Grade
'Lol@souffs'. Such blatant disrespect for one of rugby league's proudest clubs. If I ever get my hands on the people who post in the lol@souffs threads there's no telling what I'll do. Flamin' mongrels the lot of them.

Latest posts