What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What pisses you off the most in the NRL at the moment?

Ulysseus

Bench
The fact the storm still trot out a team that blows the salary cap out of the water most weeks and don't seem to have a hint of shame about them when they do it.

Ulysseus

Bench
oh, and the fact some teams have made lying around in the play the ball an absolute art form.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
the inequality of chanel 9 to fox sports game. gives clubs like the sharks less chance of attracking supporters

FastEddie

Juniors
Our coach
Ennis and IDris being a pair of overhyped spastics
The TV deal
The spastic that is the NRL CEO
Too many night games
Laurie kharnting Daley on TV everywhere you look despite this turd being a complete spastic
Daniel f**king Fitzhenry
A `great player' being an 8ft tall spastic who catches hit and hope cross field hail marys and falls over the tryline
Royce f**king simmons
Soufs and their new fan owners
That tape deck at parra that gets the Parra chant going because their fans are too geniused to remember the words and/or start one themselves
Beau f**king scott being an origin player
That panther growl at Penriff park that is played after a big tackle
Grant f**king Goldman at Brookvale
Ryan f**king Phelan being an AFL loving piece of sh*t and presenting an NRL show
Wendell f**king sailor
Nathan Hindmarsh and his 48 flops and 4th man tackles per game and commentators wanking off about it.
Andrew f**king ryan (see Hindmarsh, N)
Jason f**king Costigan thinking he's Graeme Hughes commentating on the Steadman try in 1991 .. on EVERY f**kING TACKLE
Daniel fitz f**king henry
Shall i go on ???

Springs

First Grade
The fact that fans seem to care more about bagging the Storm cheats than following their own team.

Gaba

First Grade
The changing of the rules in the game and also how they changed mid season

for example the try , obstruction , etc

Deacon

First Grade
The NRL Administrations ability to just sit on the arse's and do nothing with regards to everything

zombie jesus

Staff member
Our coach
Ennis and IDris being a pair of overhyped spastics
The TV deal
The spastic that is the NRL CEO
Too many night games
Laurie kharnting Daley on TV everywhere you look despite this turd being a complete spastic
Daniel f**king Fitzhenry
A `great player' being an 8ft tall spastic who catches hit and hope cross field hail marys and falls over the tryline
Royce f**king simmons
Soufs and their new fan owners
That tape deck at parra that gets the Parra chant going because their fans are too geniused to remember the words and/or start one themselves
Beau f**king scott being an origin player
That panther growl at Penriff park that is played after a big tackle
Grant f**king Goldman at Brookvale
Ryan f**king Phelan being an AFL loving piece of sh*t and presenting an NRL show
Wendell f**king sailor
Nathan Hindmarsh and his 48 flops and 4th man tackles per game and commentators wanking off about it.
Andrew f**king ryan (see Hindmarsh, N)
Jason f**king Costigan thinking he's Graeme Hughes commentating on the Steadman try in 1991 .. on EVERY f**kING TACKLE
Daniel fitz f**king henry
Shall i go on ???

He's not there anymore.

Fairfax

Juniors
Warren Smith
Inconsistent refereeing
Changes of *interpretations* from year to year
Souffs fanboys
Warren Smith

innsaneink

Referee
The fact that fans seem to care more about bagging the Storm cheats than following their own team.
Can you blame them when theyve f**ked the entire season for everyone concerned???

Last edited by a moderator:

FastEddie

Juniors
Good - he can concentrate on telling me how many stations there are between central and emu plains that won't arrive the fn twat. As an aside, I listen to Talkin Sport on the way home from work. Then in the mornings when i head to the gym at stupid o'clock the radio is on 2SM from the night before. FMD the spastics that ring this imbo. I reach the end of my street (about 40m away) before i have to switch this f**ktard over

The weakness and lack of action on real issues from the administration is easily the worst problem in the game.

There's plenty of others but a lot stem back to ^

Fibroman

First Grade
Referees
Linesman
David Gallop
Players that wear yellow or red boots
Players with gay hairstyles
Players that kick out like girls in a tackle
Roosters
Bandwagon Parramatta supporters
Manly