What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What pisses you off the most in the NRL at the moment?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Just 3 things really.

The holding up of the commission.

The standard of the NYC

The stars that are being lost to the competition

applesauce

Bench
The fact I hate AFL but am jealous of their Admin compared to the NRL's.
How we gave Telstra our internet coverage for free.
How Gallop f**ked the last TV deal up and looks to do the same again.
How channel9 dictates our game to no end!

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Channel 9 and the way they are allowed to f**k the game over outside of NSW/QLD.
Phil Gould using his role as a commentator during the ANZAC test as a stage to push his agenda. That bothered me, and still does.
A refusal to restructure the salary cap
The idea that just raising the salary cap is enough to fix everything
NSW selectors still having jobs after losing so many series in a row
Not enough being done to expand the game beyond the reaches of NSW/QLD
Using 80,000 seat stadiums for games that are expecting an attendance of 8-12 thousand.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Gallop
Channel 9

The fact they never correct the media who make all kinds of bs accusations

Raider_69

Post Whore
the officials... week and week out we see absolute ridiculous calls influencing games and their outcomes. Robert Finch needs to be made accountable for the f**k ups of his team, which in essence go back to him anyways because they are making the absurd rulings based on interpretations of the rules he's giving them

Separation, dominate, surrender, no voluntary tackles, lifting above the horizontal, head highs, stripping rule, BOTD, attacking the kickers, the never been enforced downtown rule, the advantage rule debacle, obstructions... every year its something new and every year its a complete balls up

I can name a huge issue still in play today about every single one of those issues that have been instituted under the watchful eye of Robert Finch. And this isnt a cry about canberra getting the wrong end, every week its an absolute lottery for every team about how the rule is going to be interpreted
the guy is a hack and he's gotta go.

sarahk

Juniors
Our coach
Ennis and IDris being a pair of overhyped spastics
The TV deal
The spastic that is the NRL CEO
Too many night games
Laurie kharnting Daley on TV everywhere you look despite this turd being a complete spastic
Daniel f**king Fitzhenry
A `great player' being an 8ft tall spastic who catches hit and hope cross field hail marys and falls over the tryline
Royce f**king simmons
Soufs and their new fan owners
That tape deck at parra that gets the Parra chant going because their fans are too geniused to remember the words and/or start one themselves
Beau f**king scott being an origin player
That panther growl at Penriff park that is played after a big tackle
Grant f**king Goldman at Brookvale
Ryan f**king Phelan being an AFL loving piece of sh*t and presenting an NRL show
Wendell f**king sailor
Nathan Hindmarsh and his 48 flops and 4th man tackles per game and commentators wanking off about it.
Andrew f**king ryan (see Hindmarsh, N)
Jason f**king Costigan thinking he's Graeme Hughes commentating on the Steadman try in 1991 .. on EVERY f**kING TACKLE
Daniel fitz f**king henry
Shall i go on ???

Umm have you ever thought that maybe they use the chants to get the kids involved. Whenever i take my brothers and sisters to the game nothing gets them going like when the chant begins through the speakers.

Oh and as for the Hindmarsh comment. You should have written that first because then we would know that we're reading the post of an idiot and we could just move on to the next one and NOT waste our time on yours.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Just 3 things really.

The holding up of the commission.

The standard of the NYC

The stars that are being lost to the competition

Really the commision is what is pissing me off, it can obviously solve the next 2 issues you quoted. Needs to happen now! It would be the good news the game needs at the moment.

beads6

First Grade
The weakness and lack of action on real issues from the administration is easily the worst problem in the game.

There's plenty of others but a lot stem back to ^

Yes this is correct... The game has problems yet nothing seems to be getting done about it.

Fairfax

Juniors
Got to say I'm surprised at the anti-Nine sentiment. Ummm is there equal hatred for Fox's influence... Melbourne Storm anyone?

tkr

Juniors
Inconsistency by the judiciary and refs

uuuummmmm......that's about it really.

(I don't really care about players leaving. If the AFL want to pay special payments to players outside of the AFL salary cap then good on them but how would the average AFL player feel about this? Remember the AFL salary cap is about double the NRL but they also have to field about double the number of players so the difference is stuff all.)

The weakness and lack of action on real issues from the administration is easily the worst problem in the game.

There's plenty of others but a lot stem back to ^

True.

And gallops farcical look of frustration akin to a school principal when a serious issue raises its head yet he maintains a steadfast position of inaction.

cornerposter

Juniors
That I could develop a group of juniors into the best team in the league, then be forced to cheat if I want my club to reap the benefits of the investment I've made. Absolutely f**king ludicrous!!

Bman26

Juniors
NSW Selectors
Changing the rules midseason
TV Rights
Giving away interwebs rights
Gallops / Melbourne's problem - seriously its ruining the season for EVERYONE
People using His instead of He's
Vuvuzelas
Daniel Fitzhenry
Luke Macdougall
South Sydney gangster trying celebrations
Micheal Ennis's try celebration vs the Tigers (1st game)
Obnoxious Dragons fans (not all, just most, about 90%)

Karlos

Juniors
-Channel nine's disgraceful coverage of the NRL in Victoria.
-People who honestly believe that Melbourne should not have a RL team
-People who dont go and watch their team live but complain about money in the game

HowHigh

Coach
Refs that don't have the balls to make a decision themselves and use the video ref 80% of the time

Didgi

The salary cap is the big one.
Not being able to browse the forums without f**ktard storm supporters giving the good ones a bad name.
Ash f**king Graham, John f**king Williams, Ty f**king Williams, Michael f**king Bani.

brendo

Juniors
that we dont have a saturday arvo game
and the jaws music whe cronulla get in attacking position

Last edited:

Latest posts