What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What shits you..?

Ill take that on board Willow lol

Sitting on a wet seat at the footy!

*Im thinking ill get this tonight unfortunately* :( Altho its a fine morning in ol Sydney town so far

Cheers,
Moffo

V

Vertigo

What shits me?
People who engage in selective replies in forums.
I think people should display some common courtesy and reply to others who forward them a question. Regardless of what it may be.Especially those who are thread starters, or those who make a controversial call on any topic. It happens at many online community's and it's my pet peeve. I make it (or at the very least try to make it) a priority of mine to reply to every question another member may ask.
I know every thread can not be monitored by individuals at all times, but I'm sure everybody knows when they make a comment or statement that will most probably warrant clarrification.
Every forum has its fair share of this problem.
It's not only common courtesy, but it's an act ofdecency. Would you walk away from someone who asked you a direct question? t's the same thing. Almost.
V.

C

CanadianSteve

Mozzies are more numerous nowadays then they were 20 years ago. Who can guess why?
emdgust.gif
Why, Willow? Is it something the Americans did?

I bet our Canadian mosquitoes are bigger and badder than yours.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
They are more numerous CS...
Sure. if you like, its all the Americas fault.. whatever twists your nipples.

The ceiling fan is good at keeping the mozzies away but sometimes, it's just not cool enough to warrant its use.

Another thing that annoys me is people writing messages in all capital letters in forum postsor emails. One question I have to ask those who do: Do we write in all capitalson paper?? Absolutely not!! So why do it electronically?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
"Do we write in all capitalson paper?? Absolutely not!! "
Well now you're assuming the literacy skills of these people and whether or not they can write.;)

I often write (eg personal notes or filling in cheques) in capital letters. Butlike most people, I don't go around shouting atothers... which is what typing in caps means.